HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Germ called with a LITTLE info (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/264649-germ-called-little-info.html)

bloodcrick 09-23-2008 07:40 PM

Germ called with a LITTLE info

:DJust got word from Germ in Ky that Wb alias Walmart boy scored a kill. Gary was laughing so hard he could barely tell me :Dseems WB shot what he thought was a Doe and it turned out tio be a very small BB instead. Germ said he carrried it out with one arm :DThey should have it ate before they break camp at the end of the week [8D]If you knew these two, when they are together they are very comical and just flat out great friends. glad to here someone put a tag on something. Hope they score big now ;)Germ said he could not get the hanging rope on the nubs [8D]Ill update if i get more word this week.
Dink

Mallardkiller 09-23-2008 07:42 PM

RE: Germ called with a LITTLE info

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

:DJust got word from Germ in Ky that Wb alias Walmart boy scored a kill. Gary was laughing so hard he could barely tell me :Dseems WB shot what he thought was a Doe and it turned out tio be a very small BB instead. Germ said he carrried it out with one arm :DThey should have it ate before they break camp at the end of the week [8D]If you knew these two, when they are together they are very comical and just flat out great friends. glad to here someone put a tag on something. Hope they score big now ;)Germ said he could not get the hanging rope on the nubs [8D]Ill update if i get more word this week.
Dink
Lmao, one arm and it should be ate by the time they break camp

GR8atta2d 09-23-2008 07:43 PM

Get a score, before they eat it!..it's a buck, thats a contest entry right there!! ;)

robdre56 09-23-2008 07:43 PM

thats comical with in itself lol

jim1966 09-23-2008 07:52 PM

lol

Rory/MO 09-23-2008 07:55 PM

Lol! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to hear the rest of the updates!

Rob/PA Bowyer 09-23-2008 08:37 PM

Just got a text from the Languagually Challenged. It said " lbbd with spots".... LOL I read that as "little button buck down with spots".

bloodcrick 09-23-2008 08:44 PM

Leave it to Germ :Dto botch up a text :D

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Just got a text from the Languagually Challenged. It said " lbbd with spots".... LOL I read that as "little button buck down with spots".

MN/Kyle 09-23-2008 08:46 PM

I like this WB more and more everyday;)

gri22ly 09-23-2008 08:53 PM

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

I like this WB more and more everyday;)
He is awesome, genuine charater.