Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I'm so PISSED at my buddy right now!!! >

I'm so PISSED at my buddy right now!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm so PISSED at my buddy right now!!!

Old 09-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm so PISSED at my buddy right now!!!

I'd be pissed too. I've been in that situation b4 and have helped a friend of a friend track deer, ok 2. Both were found but it was alot of work. I told the guy this yr that if I didn't see him shoot broadheads at a target to verify his poi I would be back at camp sleepin when he was trackin. Same crap this yr and I said I would camp elsewhere. Now the whole camp is pissed at him.
I refuse to hunt with SLOBS
Old 09-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your buddy has no right to even be in the woods...
Old 09-19-2008, 03:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with 2 lunger it could be a liver hit, especially if you did not find any bits of stomach contents. But you have every right to be mad.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Unfortunately for all of us there are many like him out there. Do your part... kick him in the nuggets for us!
Old 09-19-2008, 04:55 AM

Your buddy needs a good Ole punter style kick to his boys.And while he's rolling around on the ground, moaning andteary eyed, trying to figure out if his cods are busted or his stomach is ruptured,you could use that momentto calmly explain to him that the deep, dull,pain he's feeling betweenhis solarplex and acorns is highly likely, very similar to the pain that doe had to endure for hours, if not days, before she's finally relieved by her own death.

Perhaps then, he'd moreappreciate any future animal he decides to take. Just a thought..............
Old 09-19-2008, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BamaBuck30

Your buddy needs a good Ole punter style kick to his boys.And while he's rolling around on the ground, moaning andteary eyed, trying to figure out if his cods are busted or his stomach is ruptured,you could use that momentto calmly explain to him that the deep, dull,pain he's feeling betweenhis solarplex and acorns is highly likely, very similar to the pain that doe had to endure for hours, if not days, before she's finally relieved by her own death.

Perhaps then, he'd moreappreciate any future animal he decides to take. Just a thought..............
That is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Nearly brought a tear to the eye.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, that bright red blood you mention sounds like a liver hit to me, and itwill befatal. Howyou couldenjoy hunting with the likes of that guy is beyond me.[:'(][>:]
Old 09-19-2008, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

he gives us all a bad name!! i think you need to sack punch him then punch him in the back of the head![:@]
Old 09-19-2008, 06:44 AM
Fork Horn

I know people that do the same and I just can't figure out why?
Old 09-19-2008, 06:50 AM

people do it every year....my younger brother just got a bow 2 weeks ago and he just sighted it in 2 days ago. I would not let him do anything until we had it tuned and set up with the correct arrows. He is shooting well at 20 yds and that will be his max this year. He will shoot daily through out the season. I feel he will be able to at least make good decisions on when to shoot.

Quick Reply: I'm so PISSED at my buddy right now!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.