Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunters Friend

Old 09-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Typical Buck

Default Hunters Friend

i was thinking of buying a bow off huntersfriend.com just wanted to know if anyone else has b4 and with the Bowtech's you cant have them shipped to your house they have to go to your local shop? i would like to buy one from there because their price seems good and it comes setup maybe just some minor sight adjustments and your good to go anyone know any other sites i can get a complete Bowtech from shipped to my house? Is this a good deal?
http://www.huntersfriend.com/2007-Bo...mpound-bow.htm
Old 09-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hunters Friend

I can tell you I purchased my Diamond from them 2 years ago. I love it... the price was great... it shipped to my door
in the hard case... and it was sighted in quite impressively. Tweek the pins on my sight... and it was right on the money.
Killed 7 deer with it in the past 2 seasons. Those guys there are great as far as being helpful and answering any questions.
Called them back for carbon arrows and broadheads when I have needed them. They earned my business.

DW
Old 09-14-2008, 08:04 PM
Typical Buck

thanks where in pa you hunting?
Old 09-15-2008, 07:29 AM

I got my Tomkat from them in spring of 05, and was extremely impressed with how it was setup and shot right out of the box. Very minor sight adjustments. I would not hesitate to use them again. It came straight to my door using the "Bowtech in the Boonies" program. Did not have to go through a dealer.