Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Would you trade 1 year of your life to shoot the next World Record Whitetail? >

Would you trade 1 year of your life to shoot the next World Record Whitetail?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would you trade 1 year of your life to shoot the next World Record Whitetail?

Old 09-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Fork Horn

Default Would you trade 1 year of your life to shoot the next World Record Whitetail?

I read this in a magazine and wanted to see what everybody here says. PLEASE BE HONEST!

Old 09-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would you trade 1 year of your life to shoot the next World Record Whitetail?

nope, never ever would i give up a year of my life for aq buck
Old 09-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would you trade 1 year of your life to shoot the next World Record Whitetail?

Depends on how many I'm gonna have to begin with... If I am to die Next year... Than NO.

If Im to live until 103... whats a 102 gonna hurt?[8D]
Old 09-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Depends on how many I'm gonna have to begin with... If I am to die Next year... Than NO.

If Im to live until 103... whats a 102 gonna hurt?[8D]
True that. If you could tell me the quality of life I would have in my upper age, then sure.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

As long as I have a full life ahead of me dure....it would be just another experience to take to the grave.......now if I had to choose a much shorter life thanthe "average" HELL no!!! I wanna be one cool grandpa!!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would give up 5-10 years.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bullmoose38

LOL
Old 09-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

The day i cant walk to my treestand is the day i become usueless, depending on what age that is, i might just fork over one year to the big guy upstairs. Not a bad trade as far as im concerned![8D]
Old 09-12-2008, 08:54 PM

LMAO!

Depends on how my life would play out..but most likely yea, if give up a year. But then again, if I shoot the WR buck...no one is going to come shoot me a year before Im supposed to croak, so Ill take the chance at the buck BEFORE i deduct a year. lol
Old 09-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

LMAO!

Depends on how my life would play out..but most likely yea, if give up a year. But then again, if I shoot the WR buck...no one is going to come shoot me a year before Im supposed to croak, so Ill take the chance at the buck BEFORE i deduct a year. lol
I am dead serious![8D] I would do it with no hesitation.

Quick Reply: Would you trade 1 year of your life to shoot the next World Record Whitetail?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.