Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Silliest place to where camo >

Silliest place to where camo

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Silliest place to where camo

Old 09-11-2008, 02:09 PM

Default RE: Silliest place to where camo

ORIGINAL: englum_06

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I would say that its a good idea to wear camo....any time your looking to NOT get laid.
I definitely wouldn't say that. If you're from a small townlike me, alot of girls (very attractive AND smart girls believe it or not!) seem to dig the camo! I mean I don't see anything wrong with wearin a camo pullover and capwhen you're hangin with girls!Now, I mean camo coat, pants, hat, gloves, and the whole sha-bang might be a little over the top.

For my uncles funeral and visitation, I wore jeans, boots, and nice dressy camo button-up shirts. We buried him in a Camo vest as well.
And Ladies Love Country Boys So you can never go wrong with wearing camo - especially at a liberal arts college (very Liberal arts ) Some of those girls just have no idea [8D]
Old 09-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Typical Buck

While I do wear it hunting SOME of the time, I am not convinced that it is even needed in 95% of the hunting situations/set ups that most of us hunt from.

I guess I am a little uppity because for some reason I detestcamo except while in the field.

On the other hand,if I got results like ducsause, I am sure I would change my opinion quickly.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Dominant Buck

Duc ....we can test your theory, next weekend. Make sure you wear camo
Old 09-11-2008, 02:53 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Duc ....we can test your theory, next weekend. Make sure you wear camo
Ok, I will but you guys better bring some too. After all the action I'll be seeing you guys will wish you had some too.[8D]
Old 09-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tried to scoop a babe wearing my Ghilly suit and she wanted nothing to do with my.. I just don't get it...
Old 09-11-2008, 03:33 PM

yeah, a gilly suit is alittle extreme
Old 09-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ducsauce

ORIGINAL: remington_girl

I know people here like to look good and dress nice and therefor camo only should be wore for its purpose..hunting. But I have worn my camo cap to walmart but you don't usually see people wearing camo here anyway unless they are out hunting.
I mean I have a camo hat that I used to wear all the time too. Granted, I would also be wearing a polo of some sort so I had the "prep-neck" look going on. Got some cool camo shorts that I wear sometimes too. They're HOT!

Nothing's wrong with wearing a little bit of camo.
Yeah but people here are fashion conscious and like to look good, nice jeans and linen shirts etc. But if you live up north in the rural highlands then people will dress "old fasioned" or farmer like because there are no cosmopolitan areas up there unless you consider Inverness a real city

I usually wear my camo cap in summer to keep the sun off my head. But I do like to wear my summer attire, dresses, linen (its the Italian in me, there are nicely dressed people) nothing wrong with that.

I've noticed alot of people in the US and Canada don't dress to impress just very old fashioned etc but maybe i was in the wrong places I love my linen and to look nice.

I wear my camo to go salmon and trout fishing, does that count? [8D]
Old 09-11-2008, 04:13 PM

I've noticed alot of people in the US and Canada don't dress to impress just very old fashioned etc but maybe i was in the wrong places I love my linen and to look nice.
I was supposed to impress someone? Oooops!

I really just don't care what people think of me to be honest. I know what kind of person I am and I am not ashamed one bit. If someone thinks I need to dress nicer, they can bite me. If someone is offended by my camo, not my problem. To be honest I think there are a lot of people like me on this side of the pond as well. People spend way too much time caring what others think...[>:]
Old 09-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Fork Horn

The stupidest place to wear camo (especially Scent Lok) is in (McDonald's, KFC, Pizza Hut, etc.) on Nov. 8 at 9pm in Pittsfield IL. I have seen it every year I have been there!
Old 09-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Austin/WI

I was supposed to impress someone? Oooops!

I really just don't care what people think of me to be honest. I know what kind of person I am and I am not ashamed one bit. If someone thinks I need to dress nicer, they can bite me. If someone is offended by my camo, not my problem. To be honest I think there are a lot of people like me on this side of the pond as well. People spend way too much time caring what others think...[>:]
Not really impress just that alot of folk here like to look and feel good, not talking about being glammed up but generally just dress nice like jeans and a nice shirt/top

I don't care what people think of me either but I do like to look good, wont wear baggy baggy clothing or stuff that doesn't match when im going out but just sitting in yeah.

Its like when i visited the rural parts of MS my boyfriends family were lets say very behind when it came to dressing and it made them look very old like i was going back in time but if they don't care then fine. Just making an observation.

Quick Reply: Silliest place to where camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.