HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Silliest place to where camo
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 04:09 PM
remington_girl
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Silliest place to where camo

ORIGINAL: ducsauce

ORIGINAL: remington_girl

I know people here like to look good and dress nice and therefor camo only should be wore for its purpose..hunting. But I have worn my camo cap to walmart but you don't usually see people wearing camo here anyway unless they are out hunting.
I mean I have a camo hat that I used to wear all the time too. Granted, I would also be wearing a polo of some sort so I had the "prep-neck" look going on. Got some cool camo shorts that I wear sometimes too. They're HOT!

Nothing's wrong with wearing a little bit of camo.
Yeah but people here are fashion conscious and like to look good, nice jeans and linen shirts etc. But if you live up north in the rural highlands then people will dress "old fasioned" or farmer like because there are no cosmopolitan areas up there unless you consider Inverness a real city

I usually wear my camo cap in summer to keep the sun off my head. But I do like to wear my summer attire, dresses, linen (its the Italian in me, there are nicely dressed people) nothing wrong with that.

I've noticed alot of people in the US and Canada don't dress to impress just very old fashioned etc but maybe i was in the wrong places I love my linen and to look nice.

I wear my camo to go salmon and trout fishing, does that count? [8D]