Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PSE Nova...good? bad? ugly? >

PSE Nova...good? bad? ugly?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PSE Nova...good? bad? ugly?

Old 09-07-2008, 08:29 PM

Default PSE Nova...good? bad? ugly?

ok so ive had my bow for a few months now and ive got all new stuff on it... new string, peep sight, sight, rest, arrows, etc...and ive heard that PSE has been making the Nova for a looonnggg time...well can any one tell me how old they think mine it? thanks guys!

Old 09-07-2008, 08:40 PM

Default RE: PSE Nova...good? bad? ugly?

My first bow was a PSE Nova. It is a very good starter bow. Mine looked very similer to yours. And mine was manufactured in 1998. So I'm gonna guess your bow is around ten years old. Not that that is a problem they are still very good bows for the money.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah, I would say it is around 10yrs old. I had an old PSE Brute Force and it had that same camo. I bought mine in 1996 and I think they had that camo for a few years.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:44 PM

it looks like a 04 nova s8. go to the pse web site and look a bow specs top left.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:04 PM

My first bow was a PSE Nova Express- killed plenty of deer with it. It's a pretty smooth bow- good luck!