Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 MONSTERS INC. HAS A MONSTER DOWN (Story Added) >

MONSTERS INC. HAS A MONSTER DOWN (Story Added)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MONSTERS INC. HAS A MONSTER DOWN (Story Added)

Old 09-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MONSTERS INC. HAS A MONSTER DOWN (Story Added)

whats up bud. i was on your team last year! congrats on an awesome deer, that is a big blacktail. great shot man.

Shane
Old 09-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MONSTERS INC. HAS A MONSTER DOWN!!!PICS!

ORIGINAL: zmax hunter

ORIGINAL: Bullet Hole Bailey

Id love to shake all your hands!

Maybe some day I will get the honor to meet some of you guys. I feel like I know many of you as though were werent just freinds through the internet.

So zmax.....can we start talkin bout the daughter now that the deer hunting is outta the way[8D][8D][8D][8D]totally kidding with you
Sure BHB, if you dont mind waiting for her (about 20YEARS!) we can still talk,I'm sure she will one day be available. do i get to hunt from your stand? i might move that up 1 year. acually, even tho she is 12, she would have you believe she is going on 25 and still never gets to do anything. lol

Say, seeings as how i'm ignorant, tell me about that baking soda shower, i have never heard of that one. i am assuming i just need a box of the stuff and rub all over while taking a shower?Thanks for telling us your secret. The mount sounds awesome!
Hahaha....ok shes yours....only because I dont want you sitting in my stand next time I walk up there[8D]

But heck yea...the baking soda shower....I heard it from a famous author and amazing archer in one of the books he wrote...his name is "Cameron Hanes"

Quite simple just take some and rub it in where you feel you stink the most while your singin in the shower....I would take one before I went to bed and before I went out AND used scent eliminator......and they could still smell just enough of me to know it wasnt right......figure that one out! But thats the secret...its simple and as far as I can see....it works!