Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Energy drinks - does anyone use them? >

Energy drinks - does anyone use them?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Energy drinks - does anyone use them?

Old 08-29-2008, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Energy drinks - does anyone use them?

i try not to put that crap in my body i do not drink caffene so most of it is out for me
Old 08-29-2008, 09:00 PM

I use the new 5 hour energy shots that you can get at 7-11 and they really do work. Pricy but they work.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Dominant Buck

Odd you should ask this question. I 've been wondering lately about the energy drinks. You have to understand that at 64 you do feel alittle bummed out from time to time. There are mornings when you wish you had a little more spunk, or at least another hour in the sack. BUT.... after reading the replies of younger folks compaining of jittery and all that... I think I'll stick with a banana, apple, cereal, and two cups of coffee. My daily allowance or maybe I should say tolerance is 2 cups. Beyond that I seldom go, I just don't need anymore. I need no more high than to be 20 feet up with the sun coming up.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will not drink them personally.. But I swear it's the only thing that keeps my younger brother going.. He drinks them things all day, I try to get him to stop but I think he's addicted.. lol I guess there are worse things...
Old 08-30-2008, 09:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wouldn't drink them. I tried one once back when they first came out. Red Bull, yuck, didn't like the taste or how they made me feel.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Never use them but I do use No-Dose. 2 of them at a shot. If you figure out the amount of caffine in a cup of coffee 50 something or others and read the label on the bottle 200 something or others per pill, I'm taking the equivelant of 8 cups of coffee at one shot without the need to pee.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

GMonster Is the best, it works, and it tastes great, take one almost everyday. NOS tastes like horse piss but it does work, AMP Tastes awful, not as bad as NOS and I find that it doesn't do anything, Rockstar is good also, still prefer my Monster, Full throttle same as AMP. To me Diet Pepsi max does the same as regular Pepsi.
You can get some in small cans like Red Bull, Tag and other but they are the same price as the big cans and you have less.
I like them if your tiered it will wake you up and give you a buzz, I have never experienced the "crash" after it wears out. But then again, I'm 15, maybe they affect you old fart more than us younger people.

Oh and edited to add they don't seem to make nature call more.. lol

Edit #2: If you don;t like the taste associated with some of the energy drinks try the Monster Khaos (orange cans) or M-80 (yellow cans)
Old 08-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are making me thirsty for a Monster! LOL
Old 08-30-2008, 06:01 PM

monster is soo bad for you. its like drinking a whole 2 liter pepsi bottle.

try those 5 hr energys. they work greattt for staying up all night then fishing in the morning.

whitetailbowhunter----thats how horse piss tastes?? lol
Old 08-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Shawn Perkins

monster is soo bad for you. its like drinking a whole 2 liter pepsi bottle.

try those 5 hr energys. they work greattt for staying up all night then fishing in the morning.

whitetailbowhunter----thats how horse piss tastes?? lol
HAHA lol I've never tasted horse piss but NOS tastes awful.

Quick Reply: Energy drinks - does anyone use them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.