Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Limb broke, Update >

Limb broke, Update

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Limb broke, Update

Old 08-16-2008, 11:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Limb Broke

I know exactly what you mean bigbulls. i work in retail furniture and occasionally we have a sofa or whatnot with a snag and some people are like"get me a new sofa"....and i'm like if you go buy a new truck and you find a sctratch are they gonna give you a new truck...NO
People need to read warranties. yeaa warrantymay be for 5 yrs but i guarantee it sayd "REPAIR OR replace at manufacturers choice."
The last thing you want to do is get all up in arms with them. thats not gonna get anything done faster or cheaper.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Wait a minute, you call yourself Bowtech360 and shoot a browning[&:]?
Old 08-17-2008, 07:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

Wait a minute, you call yourself Bowtech360 and shoot a browning[&:]?
I honestly, when I came to this site I didnt know that was a bow company, and the 360 stands for Xbox360. I was thinking of it as like Bowtechnition360 but that was too long so I made it shorter.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think its a browning not a pse
Browning archery, Archery research are both PSE.

With issues with any of these companies you will be calling PSE directly.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:29 PM

I had some limbs explode a couple of years ago when I had a Golden Eagle bow! That bow was 2 years old when it happened and the limbs had a 5 year warranty on them. I called them up and they sent me a brand new bow becuase they no longer made the bow that exploded! I think Browning will work with you on the new Limbs! Or a new bow!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:35 AM

Called browning, They said take it to a local browning dealer, happens the shop close by is 1, He can order free limbs by my bows serial number and put it on, He shouldnt charge labor because I unloaded almost 200 bucks there last week. Im glad they didnt send a new bow, the new model has a lower FPS acording to the website.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

He shouldnt charge labor because I unloaded almost 200 bucks there last week
Don't count on it. I had to pay labor at my shop for a warranty job just this weekend and I,ve spent thousands there over the years.
I think the companys ought to pay the dealers for warranty work like the car manufacturers do, I mean it's not a cost free warranty if you have to pay money out.[:@]
It would have been free if I sent the back but who wants to do that.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

He shouldnt charge labor because I unloaded almost 200 bucks there last week
Don't count on it. I had to pay labor at my shop for a warranty job just this weekend and I,ve spent thousands there over the years.
I think the companys ought to pay the dealers for warranty work like the car manufacturers do, I mean it's not a cost free warranty if you have to pay money out.[:@]
It would have been free if I sent the back but who wants to do that.
Ya, well we will see, hopefully not, he sounds like a good guy, and hes not real swamped with work so it wouldnt cost him a lot of time he could be using for paying customers.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Typical Buck

had my general limbs put on by a dealer I have never delt with before, didn't charge me a dime, I bought some arrows to ease my mind about the deal.

Old 08-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

I've gotta change shops, been a real eye opener.

Quick Reply: Limb broke, Update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.