Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Easton Tracer Nock (Short Tutorial Video) >

Easton Tracer Nock (Short Tutorial Video)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Easton Tracer Nock (Short Tutorial Video)

Old 08-10-2008, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Easton Tracer Nock (Short Tutorial Video)

hmmm surprised your having troubles with that magnet placement...thats where i wanted mine but i shoot cock down and blazers were hitting the magnet so i had to go lower...it worked lower though...

i know i had to tinker with placement but it didnt take long to find somewhere it was happy...

Old 08-10-2008, 08:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: carpsniper

I'm going to be using some of the new Firenocks this year. They're pretty sweet.No magnets to mess with.
I've never seen them. I wish they offered a video on their website.

Nice work with the video. Bow's kinda noisy though. Just kidding, not pushing any buttons here.
Thanks, ya have to admit, sitting right on the mic like that she's pretty quiet.

Rob,
Do they really help you see your arrow in flight?My eyes have gotten old and I still have a problem following my arrow with my Diamond Triumph bow. Also, how much do they cost? BTW...your can talk pretty good with a nock in your mouth...maybe you should consider a tv show.....ha!
Yes, you can really track the arrow to the target with the light on. It also let's you see the poi. (point of impact) I paid $9.00 for the nock. I'm not sure that's a good price or not. And LOL, II didn't even think about the nock when I put it in my mouth. LOL, glad it turned out okay.

hmmm surprised your having troubles with that magnet placement...thats where i wanted mine but i shoot cock down and blazers were hitting the magnet so i had to go lower...it worked lower though...

i know i had to tinker with placement but it didnt take long to find somewhere it was happy...
LOL Capt Mauser, oxymoron there in italic . I didn't get a chance to tinker yet. It's either placement or defaulty. I'll figure it out.

Old 08-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good video. I've never used any type of illuminated nock before, but I really like those. I would really see the shot placement even when you're zoomed out especially when it went into beacon mode. Very neat.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

tinkering aught fix er up Rob...or like you said could be faulty..

(i was actually meaning i am surprised that your having trouble with the magnet where it is because its closer and in a better place than mine...)

trying to think, i think there might have been points it was TOO close...?

you'll figure it out..thats why i left mine on the velcro till i found where i wanted to keep it...then when i was showing off for soem friends, before i got a chance to glue it, it decided to jump off my bow...3 of us on hands and knees for an hour, other big magnets and pieces of metal trying to find the danged thing...funny how it just disappeared..
Old 08-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Typical Buck

Good video and demostrates the benefits of the Tracer Nocks....
Old 08-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: elkhuntinut

Good video and demostrates the benefits of the Tracer Nocks....
Thanks Doug and you can pay particular attention to my trigger finger. winky winky.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rob, I'm guessing that the magnet is too far from the arrow. Maybe try glueing the velcro on there, that would bring it out a bit.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: SuperRedHawk

Rob, I'm guessing that the magnet is too far from the arrow. Maybe try glueing the velcro on there, that would bring it out a bit.
That's my guess as well. This evening I'll peel it off and either change locations or shim it out closer.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: carpsniper

I'm going to be using some of the new Firenocks this year. They're pretty sweet.No magnets to mess with.
I've never seen them. I wish they offered a video on their website.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qffau_XJhOA

Old 08-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Veryinteresting video Rob. Thanks for sharing that with us. BTW, that was a nice shot!

Quick Reply: Easton Tracer Nock (Short Tutorial Video)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.