Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Where to get ASAT? >

Where to get ASAT?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Where to get ASAT?

Old 08-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Where to get ASAT?

I was wondering if any of you guys knew where i could get some ASAT camouflage in Canada? I need it before August 25th!!
Old 08-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Where to get ASAT?

http://www.asatcamo.com/

click catalog at the top then click order

or just call them direct between 9-5 mountain time

Both Jan and Jennifer are very nice and will take care of you. I was a little skeptical about ordering since I got some not so good reports about how ASAT was on backorder for a while and they weren't getting the products out to their customers in a timely manner. One dealer who is also a member of this board actually quit dealing with them from what I take it for this very reason.

It appears that that is a thing of the past or at least right now is a good time for ASAT and thus for you too. I ordered on Monday and I got a UPS tracking number that very day. It's set to arrive on Thursday. 3-4 days in transit from MT to WI. Not sure about Canada though. I'd call them.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

Both Jan and Jennifer are very nice and will take care of you. I was a little skeptical about ordering since I got some not so good reports about how ASAT was on backorder for a while and they weren't getting the products out to their customers in a timely manner. One dealer who is also a member of this board actually quit dealing with them from what I take it for this very reason.

It appears that that is a thing of the past or at least right now is a good time for ASAT and thus for you too. I ordered on Monday and I got a UPS tracking number that very day. It's set to arrive on Thursday. 3-4 days in transit from MT to WI. Not sure about Canada though. I'd call them.
Ok thanks!!
Old 08-06-2008, 05:59 AM

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

Buckeye was not the ONLY dealer on this board to drop ASAT. There are others too. Too many promises not delivered.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Let us know how the fabric quality is. I remember reading a while back about (I think it was Strutntom) receiving the 3d suit, and he legs/arm cuffs were fraying after little use.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Fork Horn

Not sure where in Canada you are but the Calgary Archery Centre carries all their stuff.. Nice pattern but most garments are in cotton and I personally don't like cotton for fall hunting.. They also had the ASAT parka and I was not impressed with that. I am of average build but I found that the sleeves were too short and the coat was obviously made forhunting whereyou don't move around much. Very, verybulky and would take up your entire pack if you wanted to carry it.

Also if you want more technical stuff for hunting up and down ridge on foot you might want to try www.sitkagear.com last season they carried the ASAT pattern and their stuff looks good (and expensive). Wholesale Sports in Calgary carries Sitka Gear but all in their 'moth wing' camo pattern.