Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 where to buy ASAT >

where to buy ASAT

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

where to buy ASAT

Old 10-10-2003, 08:33 PM

Default where to buy ASAT

here you guys talking about the ASAT. question is where can you buy. is this an order only product? have found no local vendors.
Old 10-10-2003, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: where to buy ASAT

I' m with you. I really want to buy some but I like to try it on and trypockets and stuff. They' re really missing the boat. Their pattern are great, just not they' re job at getting retailers to carry it!

Good Luck!
Old 10-10-2003, 08:56 PM
Dominant Buck

I' m with you Cloud. I was all set to stop in PA on my way to NY last year, but then I ended up waking early and getting an earlier than expected start. Well then I figured I could push it and get to the Adirondacks in time to hunt that afternoon... so I said to heck with camo... I' m Huntin' .[:-] I was through PA before the place opened.

BUT ... I tell you. I know the pockets and stuff would be as good or better than anything off the racks at Bass Pro or any where like that. I buy my Apparition on line and have been more than pleased. I guess I' ll have to order some ASAT and try one.
Old 10-10-2003, 09:10 PM
Dominant Buck

So wouldn' t you know it. I went on line to buy some for my trip to NY the end of next week and they' re out of my size.[:@]
Old 10-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Fork Horn

The fellows at ASAT are trying real hard to resurect an old pattern, and put it up against the newer " artsy" patterns. They have a loyal following, (like me!), but it' s going to take some time to get big enough to mass produce the stuff. Right now, I know you can get the stuff at their web site, www.asatcamo.com , and at www.dayonecamouflage.com If you can' t find what you want, email them. They are are swamped right now, but may be getting you size in soon, Dave.
It' s worth the wait, the 3D suit is nothing short of awesome.
Charlie
Old 10-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Treebark... I got someone working on obtaining me a suit. He knows someone up there and is going to see if they got one laying around. The website says they' re out. He says they may have a couple laying on the rack.
Old 10-12-2003, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

Great Dave! My buddy called and had the same problem, but they had a new shipment coming in a couple weeks later. I' ve been wearing it since the 15th, and it' s been great. Works well against the bugs, too. I had it at the end of last season, and it fits perfectly over my coveralls as well. Just make sure that you wash it a few times when you get it, to soften and quiet it up.
Good luck,
Charlie
Old 10-12-2003, 06:31 AM
Dominant Buck

We had a Hunter Safety Course yesterday. During the walk through we always have some guy in camo sitting in the background against a tree behind one of the animal 3D targets we have up for the " shoot---don' t shoot" hypotheticals. There were 32 people in the class. Yesterday we had the guy sitting 10 yards behind a wide open deer. He was leaning against a tree dressed in a leafy ASAT suit. We had one small leafy limb in front of him but he was not hidden behind anything. Out of 32 people in the class, NOT ONE... picked the guy up. He was no more than 25 yards from them. I was helping with the range but walked through with the last group. I knew which animal the guy was suppose to be on. I got there and didn' t see him. I thought he had prematurely gotten up and left the spot before the last group came through. I didn' t see him until he waved to everyone.
Old 10-12-2003, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

You should try contacting Ausie-Guy (Russ) here on the forums, he' s the TX rep for ASAT.
Old 10-12-2003, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

NOT ONE... picked the guy up.
I' ve not seen this camo in stores or in the field but it sounds impressive.

Quick Reply: where to buy ASAT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.