Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Sort of frusterated with Buckmaster Hunting Vids >

Sort of frusterated with Buckmaster Hunting Vids

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sort of frusterated with Buckmaster Hunting Vids

Old 08-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Sort of frusterated with Buckmaster Hunting Vids

...I feel like I'm only needed because they want my 25 bucks every month....
you didn't think they actually was just gonna give ya free stuff and thats it did ya?

Buckmasters are crooks. They called me up to inform me I had one a free pair of hunting knives, a DVD, and some other "gadget". Then they asked for my credit card number to process the transation...I told them nevermind and they kept calling and emailing me. I finally had to get a little rude with em. They are in the business of making money. They just go about it in crooked kind of way to me. No telling how many unsuspecting folks and young kids get ripped off by them.

I hate it when Buckmasters comes on, I wish they didn't come on. They rank down their with WildGame Nation to me. Maybe even worse.
I feel better now.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

your are just paying for like a video that maybe costs them like 50 cents to make.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Spike

My brother joined and had to cancell his mambership because of overseas duty. He was on the phone for ove an hour trying the get
the yahoo on the phone to understand that he will be in the middle of the pacific ocean for the next year. The yahoo actually had the nerve to ask if he wanted to renew his membership. When he cam back he rejoined only to receive a call from them that his membership was due for renewing. He
explained that he had just renewed but the guy on the phone convinced him to extend another year. Now we still get two copies of all three mags and after he has cancelled his membership and the credit card he origanally used.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: 130woodman

They did that to me all the time then I found out by law if they send you anything in the mail you didn't ask for and then send you a bill you do not have to pay for it. Companies just can't send you stuff then send a bill..... The last time NAHC did that to me they threated to send a collection agency after me so I called then and read them the law. I told them If they wanted the movie back to come and get it. Or pay me to pack it back up and send it back.I still have the movie and I don't ever get anymore stuff from them but the magazine.

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Sounds allot like the North American Hunting club. What a scam they are as well!
That's true.... but in this case I think the poster signed up for a video club of the month type thing.. At least it sounds that way.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Typical Buck

Two years ago I got a call from buckmasters. They said they would give me all thease deals on there magazine sub. and free stuff!!!!woohoo... I signed up and my first issue I recieved was two months out of date[:'(]I said screw this, I will not pay for two month out of date magazines. They told me I was obligated verbally by phone to pay for my subscription. I told them to kiss my backside and to tell Jackie Bushman I hope He rings his eye with his rifle scope[8D] They will never get a penny out of me!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I thought about that. I never sign up for anything where anybody sends me crap.
ORIGINAL: davidmil

ORIGINAL: 130woodman

They did that to me all the time then I found out by law if they send you anything in the mail you didn't ask for and then send you a bill you do not have to pay for it. Companies just can't send you stuff then send a bill..... The last time NAHC did that to me they threated to send a collection agency after me so I called then and read them the law. I told them If they wanted the movie back to come and get it. Or pay me to pack it back up and send it back.I still have the movie and I don't ever get anymore stuff from them but the magazine.

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Sounds allot like the North American Hunting club. What a scam they are as well!
That's true.... but in this case I think the poster signed up for a video club of the month type thing.. At least it sounds that way.