Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Why the dislike for low post number >

Why the dislike for low post number

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Why the dislike for low post number

Old 08-02-2008, 04:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Why the dislike for low post number

I have a lot of posts and people really dislike me![8D]
Old 08-02-2008, 05:03 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Marylandbowhunter

You become more God like with higher post counts
What do you mean by "God like"??? I am God and you best not tick me off Grasshopper or I'll squash you. LOL

I have seen nothing but kindness twords me and my postings, there has NEVER been any bashing my way.
That's because you can't fix stupid so we let you go.[8D][8D][8D][8D]

And NYbowhunter... sure we love you. We didn't even know you were gone for two weeks or we would have mentioned it, and talked about you while you were out. Hmmm... maybe we do dislike you.

AND... there are NO cliques in the "Off Season" forum. That's over in the Bowhunting Forum and no one from the Off Season Forum is invited to play in it. We don't call it a clique.... we call them the Groupies.[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

OPS.... I'm in the bowhunting forum.[&:][&:][&:][&:] Help me... I've been kidnapped.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

davidmil if you didn't have 17295 posts, I would Bash your brains out. You my friend are the God of HNI.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:11 AM
Dominant Buck

IF IF IF..[8D][8D]
Old 08-02-2008, 06:04 AM

Just because someone has a high post count doesn'tmean they are correct for the given topic.

Old 08-02-2008, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow everytime I read one of your posts, Im really not liking davidmil. Maybe its because your from New York that you think your GOD. Any ways it sounds like with 17299 posts that your single and don't have a life so I pitty you for that. Im sure after I post this you are going to tear me apart but I dont care

ORIGINAL: davidmil

ORIGINAL: Marylandbowhunter

You become more God like with higher post counts
What do you mean by "God like"??? I am God and you best not tick me off Grasshopper or I'll squash you. LOL

I have seen nothing but kindness twords me and my postings, there has NEVER been any bashing my way.
That's because you can't fix stupid so we let you go.[8D][8D][8D][8D]

And NYbowhunter... sure we love you. We didn't even know you were gone for two weeks or we would have mentioned it, and talked about you while you were out. Hmmm... maybe we do dislike you.

AND... there are NO cliques in the "Off Season" forum. That's over in the Bowhunting Forum and no one from the Off Season Forum is invited to play in it. We don't call it a clique.... we call them the Groupies.[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

OPS.... I'm in the bowhunting forum.[&:][&:][&:][&:] Help me... I've been kidnapped.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:14 AM
Typical Buck

What difference does it make if a person has 1 post or a million? Everybody should be accepted the same.

And the comment about cliques...you can't say that there aren't cliques on here. Here's a great example: there are those that frequent the "other" archery forum and like it just fine - then there's the group that do nothing but badmouth the other one.

Sad.

Post count shouldn't merit respect or the lack thereof. It's the person behind the post that should get it.

Old 08-02-2008, 06:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

AND... there are NO cliques in the "Off Season" forum. That's over in the Bowhunting Forum and no one from the Off Season Forum is invited to play in it. We don't call it a clique.... we call them the Groupies.
WHAT? LMAO Dave, the Offseason is the biggest clique on HNI hands down. That's been proven time and time again.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:21 AM
Dominant Buck

David and I aren't exactly "chums".....but someone posting here OBVIOUSLY doesn't know him.

He deserves a little more respect than he's getting (UNDERSTATEMENT).A high post count (I NEVER look at them) doesn't mean someone should be berated, either.

Freakin PETTY doesn't even begin to describe this.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hmthtrfan

After you have been around a while, and if you have been around a while on other boards, you will see that many many times there are "trolls" that just like to come on boards for no other reason than starting trouble so peole that have been members for years tend to be a little suspicous about new people that start out with their first post or three with a topic that may be started for no other reason than getting people all worked up.
x2

X3

I took half alashing last week for being suspicious of a "first post joker".......it actually felt pretty danggood.[8D]

Quick Reply: Why the dislike for low post number

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.