Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Limbsaver's Bow

Old 07-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Limbsaver's Bow

The new limbsavers bow is the best bow on the market.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED

The new limbsavers bow is the best bow on the market.
Well if you're comparing it to a Mathews, yeah. I guess so. j/k...j/k.....
Old 07-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha funny... But actually they're really nice bows!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

i dont know how good it is but its the ugliest bow i have ever seen
I have to agree. That one and the small Liberty bow.[:'(]
Old 07-08-2008, 10:00 PM

I don't know, I guess I'll have to take the opposite standpoint here...

I wasn't impressed. It wasn't that quick, it wasn't that smooth, and it (in my opinion) wasn't any quieter than anything else out there. I guess my expectations were high, coming from Sims, I don't know. The grip is my biggest gripe, it sucks.

I've sold... one? In the few months that we've had them in stock. Talking to other stores, they're selling very few if any of them as well.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I don't know, I guess I'll have to take the opposite standpoint here...

I wasn't impressed. It wasn't that quick, it wasn't that smooth, and it (in my opinion) wasn't any quieter than anything else out there. I guess my expectations were high, coming from Sims, I don't know. The grip is my biggest gripe, it sucks.

I've sold... one? In the few months that we've had them in stock. Talking to other stores, they're selling very few if any of them as well.
Is the Grip thick? It looks like it on the website video.

How much limb twist/cam leanis in the bottom cam?
Old 07-09-2008, 07:05 AM

I'm always so confused by people who makes a big deal out of how noisy the bow is. All the"NEW" or "NEWER"bows are within a few .25decimals of eachother(I have to find the test i read). At 30 yards that now becomes almost nothing. The deer can hear the bow one way or another. And if you make your first shot count, it doenst make much of a difference. I've personally shot 2deer back to back with my bow, and my bow is on thehigh end of noise. Bear "The Truth" now I have "The Truth 2" no difference in noise really. I just hate to see people talk more about noise, then smoothness and what feels comfortable. I personally can't tell how which bow shoots louder or quieter really when I am shooting. I am more worried about seeing my target and placing a good shot. Couldnt tell you if the shot was loud, but can tell you if it felt good or not.

just my 2cents
Old 07-09-2008, 07:06 AM

I also have a problem with the grip but Limbsaver has found a remedy for this. They now have side plates instead of the full grip. It makes a huge difference with the side plates. I hated the full grip but the side plates are much more comfortable. Otherwise it is a very nice bow and as quiet and shock free as you would expect from a bow made by Limbsaver. Deffinitly worth a look if you can find one with the side plates.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:07 AM

GERM LMAO! Not sure if your making fun, but who cares, I love it!
Old 07-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

The shop I shoot out of is carrying these. They are a really nice bow. I was suprised at how fast the bow was and still super quiet. Not as smooth as I thought it was going to be, after all it is limb saver. Overall, I would say it is a good bow, not really there with Hoyt Katera or Mathews DXT, but a good bow. I think their 2009 bows will be even better, which should be being released here fairly soon. If you thinking about one, I would hold out a big and see what their new line is going to look and shoot like.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.