Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 which is the best bow? >

which is the best bow?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

which is the best bow?

Old 07-08-2008, 10:16 AM

Default which is the best bow?

hello from france (close to paris) i m a new bow hunter and i would like to know up to you wich is the best compond bow (here we hunt wild boar,stag,roebuck,and bird)
merci dear friend hunter from usa
Old 07-08-2008, 10:18 AM

Default RE: which is the best bow?

mathews dxt,switchback,outback
Old 07-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have never met a French hunter, good to meet you sir!!!

Elite
Bowtech
Mathews
Hoyt

In no order, pick anyone of those and you're in
Old 07-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: CIDEERHUNTER

mathews dxt,switchback,outback
Please, hardly.

The best bow? It doesn't exist. What's right for one, isn't right for another and the post 2 above mine, biased. There are many top bows, the best is pushing it. For example, there are many bows that blow the DXT, Switchback and Outback out of the water in the hands of others, no best bow, just opinionated responses.

Even in my current line up of Bowtech and Diamonds, I can't tell you which is best, just which ones I like more than others. One of the best bows I've ever owned would be 10 years old now.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are as many "best" bows out there as there are hunters. I shoot the Hoyt Katera and will argue with anyone that it is the "best" bow. However, I don't really believe that the Katera is "best" for everyone. The best thing you can do is shoot as many bows as you can, see which bow feels best to you and go with it. Good luck, BTW what do they hunt in France?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Fork Horn

mathews dxt and drenaline are good bows i know people that have them and i have shot them and was very impressed. both are quiet and fast.i have shot the katera and was impressed very smooth and quiet.i have shot the pse x force and did not like it. i thought it very unsmooth. my uncle and some people i shoot in competition with have had problems with the limbs of thier bowtech bows cracking and breaking. im not shure if its just them or if other people have had the same problem. this is just my opinion but maybe it will help
Old 07-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Typical Buck

bonjour frenchy, bienvenue sur le meilleur forum pour la chasse a l'arc.
Si tu commence maintenant a aprendre la chasse a l'arc tu va trouver boucoup içi, même pour les pro il y a encore a aprendre.....

Si tu veux acheter une arc j'ai des bonnes adresses en belgique. Moi j'en ai deux bowtech, le tomkat et le 82nd airborne, tout les deux des arcs tres bien pour la chasse.

Je t'ai fait un email, j'ai des questions a poser aussi....

Frank
Belgique
Old 07-09-2008, 05:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

You shouldnt be talking like that here someone may be able to understand that

ORIGINAL: m9a9g9i9c

Si tu commence maintenant a aprendre la chasse a l'arc tu va trouver boucoup içi, même pour les pro il y a encore a aprendre.....

Si tu veux acheter une arc j'ai des bonnes adresses en belgique. Moi j'en ai deux bowtech, le tomkat et le 82nd airborne, tout les deux des arcs tres bien pour la chasse.

Frank
Belgique
Old 07-09-2008, 06:35 AM

If you want "The Truth" The best Bows are made by THE MR FRED BEAR.

Really. there isnt such a thing as the best bow.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Frank
Belgique
ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

You shouldnt be talking like that here someone may be able to understand that

ORIGINAL: m9a9g9i9c

Frank
Belgique
Here is a translation of the above[:-]

good morning frenchy, welcome on the best forum for hunt and bows.
If you begin now learn to hunt has the hushed up bow be going to find a lot here, even for pro there is still has learn.....

If you want to buy a bow I have good addresses in Belgium. Me I have two of the bowtech, the tomkat and the 82nd air, everything them two of the bows definitely for hunt.

I made you an email, I have questions has pose also....

Frank
Belgium

I'm sure I made a few mistakes, my French is rusty and there are some words in here that are slang or I've never seen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.