Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 which is the best bow? >

which is the best bow?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

which is the best bow?

Old 07-09-2008, 06:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: which is the best bow?

Accueillez! Il y aura beaucoup d'opinions sur que révérence vous devriez tirer. Cette année j'ai décidé de remplacer mon PSE et ai tiré beaucoup de révérences. Il y a beaucoup de grandes révérences de Matthews, Hoyt, Bowtech, le Diamant et PSE. Je conseillerais pour tirer les révérences sont disponibles pour votre région.
Il y aura beaucoup d'opinions Ã* ce forum et il y a beaucoup de grandes révérences lÃ*-bas. Il est préférable de réduire que vous voulez par l'axe Ã* la longueur d'axe, le vitesse de la révérence.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:00 AM

That statement "which is the best bow" is a little to broad, I think it is best to go shoot as many as you can then narrow it down to a few then get some opinions from the gallery here on some of your final choices. By the way you should only be shooting Bowtech if you want the best. Just my opinion. Not really.....Well kinda.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:26 AM
Typical Buck

Don't worry about the best bow. Just find the best bow for you in the price range you can afford. I've owned Browning, Martin, PSE and currently a Mathews. All of them were the best bow for me at the time I bought them. At least I thought so. Nothing against any other manufacturer either. My next bow will probably be a Hoyt or Bowtech. Just cause I ain't owned one of them yet !
Old 07-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: racewayking

Accueillez! Il y aura beaucoup d'opinions sur que révérence vous devriez tirer. Cette année j'ai décidé de remplacer mon PSE et ai tiré beaucoup de révérences. Il y a beaucoup de grandes révérences de Matthews, Hoyt, Bowtech, le Diamant et PSE. Je conseillerais pour tirer les révérences sont disponibles pour votre région.
Il y aura beaucoup d'opinions Ã* ce forum et il y a beaucoup de grandes révérences lÃ*-bas. Il est préférable de réduire que vous voulez par l'axe Ã* la longueur d'axe, le vitesse de la révérence.
RWking, tu sent un peut le français, monsieur, est-ce que tu as le sang canadian ou est-ce que tu as u un professeur de français style nazi ???
Old 07-09-2008, 01:03 PM

7/03/2008

With yet another string of recent victories across the globe, Team Hoyt has eclipsed an unprecedented milestone.

Since its unveiling in 2003, Hoyt shooters have tallied an unbelievable 104 victories (and counting) in the top men's pro divisions with Hoyt’s innovative Cam & 1/2 Performance System - a feat unrivaled by any other bow manufacturer ever.

The highly competitive men's pro divisions include the best of the best – a group of elite, professional target archers who depend on their bows for their livelihood. This division is renowned for record-breaking scores, high-profile tournaments and high-pressure podium finishes. It’s the "Tiger Woods" division of the archery world, and Hoyt shooters armed with the Cam & ½ Performance System continue to tame it week in and week out – leaving the competition little choice but to settle for second best.
Hoyt has been keeping track of its men’s pro victories ever since the Cam & 1/2 hit the market in 2003. Counting IBO, ASA, NAA, NFAA and FITA – all five major tournament circuits worldwide – Team Hoyt has recorded more than double the number of first-place men’s pro victories as its closest competitor. The following is a breakdown of the first-place, men’s provictories by manufacturer since 2003:[/align]
Hoyt – 104
Mathews – 53
PSE – 11
Martin – 5
Bowtech – 0
Other – 1[/align][/align]I'm a Darton Shooter but this was hard to ignore. I am a little biased when it comes to Matthews and their alledged magazine claims to victories and most winnigest bows ever. Maybe at Matthews sponsered events.Anyway Bowtech bows are wonderful as well. Don't pay so much attention to the hype in magazines. The bow that fits in your hand and talks back to your soul is the best bow. Name brand is just an advertisement. [/align][/align]Justin[/align]
Old 07-09-2008, 01:12 PM

The PSE X Force is the best bow I've owned.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:16 PM

The PSE X Force is the best bow I've owned.
See there, although I think this is a good or even great bow it was my least favorite of all bows that I shot when testing which was like 15 or so. Just goes to show you need to go and try them out at a shot that is willing to work with you.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Typical Buck

I like Bowtech, Hoyt, and Oneida
Old 07-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mathews
Old 07-09-2008, 04:03 PM

The best Bow is -------- The one you feel is right for you weather it be Darton - Bear - Mathews - Hoyet or what ever there is no best bow I owned a Pro shop for years and have shot Many many differant Bows and am Shooting a Browning Mirage Right now can't say it is the best bow , BUT it is a Super shooting bow and would say it is a top of the line outfit ,