Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 BOw Tech and Diamond ? >

BOw Tech and Diamond ?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BOw Tech and Diamond ?

Old 07-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

Default BOw Tech and Diamond ?

ok ghuys i was wanting to get teh diamond black ice this year or a bow teck gaurdian i was just wondering i f anyone ahd these and could tell me if they liked them a good bit or watproblems they had w/ them~~!

CHAD
Old 07-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BOw Tech and Diamond ?

I have the commander and just ordered the the guardian.....I would like to say you could have either and have good or bad luck....You need to see which one you like better (try them out)....The majority of the bows out there are good bows, I chose the guardian b/c of the smoothness and no recoil but then again I think all the bowtech/diamond bows are pretty smooth with low recoil....Good Luck
Old 07-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 07-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are some pics of people with blown up Guardians all over AT.... Its probably due to a lack of experience on the users part, but until something gets sorted out with that bow, I'd buy something else.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Host of Hosts

There are some pics of people with blown up Guardians all over AT.... Its probably due to a lack of experience on the users part, but until something gets sorted out with that bow, I'd buy something else.
Funny I've never seen them
Old 07-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

Hukd on fonix werked four me
thats funnyi was thinking the same thing. I'm not a great speller but that was hard to read
Old 07-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Spike

I shot the Guardian and the Black Ice side by side. The Guardian is faster, but I felt like the Black Ice was smoother, lighter, and felt better in my hand. Find you a shop that has both. I don't think you can go wrong with either. Oh yeah, I bought the Black Ice.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Both Bows you mentioned are Great Bows! Although for me the choice would be easy.

I'd choose the Guardian!

Dan
Old 07-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah i know the spelling was a little rough i willwork on that just for you guys thathave a lil trouble readin lol! but i thin my choice will be the back ice i shot ittoday and it was so nice i think she will be mine in a few weeks can't wait for it!!!

Old 07-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: kingvjack

Funny I thought they were talking about 'Generals' not 'Guardians'

Quick Reply: BOw Tech and Diamond ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.