Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My "bow only" poll >

My "bow only" poll

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My "bow only" poll

Old 06-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: My "bow only" poll

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

I voted that I would not give up 2nd amendment rights.

Now, even though we have these rights and others, does not mean we will continue to have them. If you take a good long look at our Government and how it is being ran, you can see the writing on the wall all too plainly. Some might say this is rambling. If so, I would challenge you to see what "other" rights are being eyed by our government on a daily basis, that we may or may not have tomorrow.

LT
Couldn't agree more..........unfortunately.[]
Old 06-30-2008, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I say we find Karl Marx and the other guy who voted to disband the 2nd amendment... and beat them.. with guns...[8D]

(I was in fact totally kidding... unless Karl Marx really voted.. then let's get him!).
Old 06-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rough crowd today.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Site Bouncer

I'm just trying to get a "finger on the pulse" a "feel for the land" so to speak. I'm interested to find out if some are truly so inundated and absorbed with bow hunting to the point that they would give up rights covered by the very Constitution of the country they hunt in, in order to pursue "their" preferred form of hunting.

I'm just trying to figure out why someone is so willingly eager to put aside all the blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations endured by our fore fathers to make this country the greatest in the world......so they can bow hunt.[&:]Do they not realize that the weapon they are willing to ban was the very"tool" used to gain them the right to bow hunt in the first place?

Are some bow hunters so elitist and smug that they wouldgive up their 2nd Amendment right (or anyAmendment for that matter) and trample all over the Constitutionto do it?

Hmmmmmmm.......
Old 06-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ill take my vote, and take it a step further... honestly, I would do whatever it took to keep my guns, even if it meant givingup Bowhunting.(and I only have 3)
Old 06-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Some hunters are that selfish BigJ71 and I'll shoot their fricken faces off!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Bartender

X2
ORIGINAL: Germ

Bowhunters and gun hunters are joined at the hip. Once either goes down, it's only a matter of time before the other is dragged under[:-]
Old 06-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Without the Second Amendment all others are worthless.

In all honesty... I'd die fighting before I'd 'give up' my 2nd Amendment rights. Molon Labe!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Every Big Game animal I have killed I have done so with a Bow. I have never even attempted to hunt Big Game with a gun.

No Way I'd give up the 2nd amendment rights for any reason. That's a No Brainer!

At least for me

Dan
Old 06-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Host of Hosts

I don't own alot of guns anymore, but I have a few. I would never give up the right to bear arms for bowhunting. I love bowhunting more than gun hunting and hardly hunt with a rifle anymore, but never in a million years would I give up the Second Amendment. We couldn't keep any other rights if we didin't have the Second Amendment.

Quick Reply: My "bow only" poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.