Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My "bow only" poll >

My "bow only" poll

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My "bow only" poll

Old 06-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My "bow only" poll

Weird question IMO. There is no way I would ever give up my 2nd amendment right just for the chance at better deer hunting. I enjoy turkey hunting with a gun..... (I was waiting for the shudders and gasps), plus upland hunting, waterfowl hunting, both of which are gun sports. Gun deer season annoys me too, but not anywhere close to enough to get rid of the guns. Cancel gun deer season...now that's another mammal in itself.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I won't give up my 2nd ammendment rights for anything. I'm not sure that the neighborhood thugs would stop tothink " Don't break into Daves house, he has a closet full of bows and he's not afraid to use them." [&:]
Old 06-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

My whole family and i hunt with guns so no i would not give up my 2nd ammendment rights.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

If anyone here would voteto give up the 2nd ammendmentfor bow hunting that person should be beaten to within an inch of death and banished to live out the rest of their life in Iraq as a human shield for the enemy.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

If anyone here would voteto give up the 2nd ammendmentfor bow hunting that person should be beaten to within an inch of death and banished to live out the rest of their life in Iraq as a human shield for the enemy.
Why be so nice to them?
Old 06-30-2008, 05:04 PM

I voted that i will not give up the 2nd amendment. i just want it to stay the same cause ifit stays the samethen we can still bowhunt, i hunt both with a gun and bow but not with a gun much anymore casue you cant beatbowhunting.i dont think it will change our bowhunting much. also deer will populate alot faster and twice as much then get hit my cars etc... and hurt us, and also if we dont have guns then what will the enemy do? we would be attacked so easy and we would have to stand by and watch ourselves die we'll be like sitting ducks. we'd be almost harmless.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:04 PM

Be careful wishing away the rights or seasons for others, yours will be next.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Typical Buck

Funny, the other poll is about 50-50 on a bowhunting only county, yet this one is 95% in favor of keeping their guns. I wonder how many of those who votedtotake away the privilege of hunting with firearmsfor others, so they could bow hunt exclusively, voted to keep their guns.Intresting.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I absolutely would not give up the 2nd amendment right, I can't believe anyone here would
Old 06-30-2008, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

No way.... I'd sooner give up bow hunting....

Handing back the second amendment would be.... God.... I just can't imagine it... not only from a hunting standpoint but why don't I take up camp with Hanoi Jane Fonda, smoke a doobie and make a t-shirt out of the American flag?

Moreover, I have a hard enough time hitting a duck with a shotgun... I can't imagine trying to kill one with a bow... even I let them light... and ammo is expensive now... but I can't imagine losing arrows left and right like I would.

What deer hunters would not kill with firearms would succomb to disease or speeding motorists.... eventually the gov't would be called in to mass exterminate them.... (thats happening right here in VA now with resident geese).

Quick Reply: My "bow only" poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.