Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force >

Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force

Old 06-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force

Where would you look up such a number?

If you guys say they're good sellers.....say on ebay or AT....I recant. Just ignorance.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

They sell pretty well through Ebay.

Not sure about archerytalk, I haven't looked it up on there.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Fork Horn

I bidded on 5 different bows before I ended up buying mine. All of them were 2008 with less than ideal(junk) accessories and the bows all sold for over $800. I couldn't find but just a handfull of people on AT that wanted to sale the bow, which I would think supply and demand plays a part in the final used value?

Old 06-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Dominant Buck

I wasn't really commenting on the newest model of their line.....but on their "history" of re-sale value. Naturally....a 2008 "used"ANYTHING is going to be hard to find.

What does their "top of the line" 2006 bow sell for, today, vs. the big three's? THAT is what I was basing my comments on. And if they perform (re-sale) well, there.....like I said.....chalk it up to my ignorance on the subject matter. No malice intended.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:17 PM
Fork Horn

PSE was kind of left behind up until they brought out the X force. It is a completely different bow and I believe you will see it hold resale value much better than previous models.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:04 PM

I had an X-Force very briefly before trading it. To me the draw isn't a problem. What I wasn't comfortable with was the valley or lack of one. This bow will want to launch on you if you creep at all, but I guess that is the nature of the new speed bows. However, I'm really only used to the feel of single cam bows, so take that into consideration. The bow is a very nice bow, and to be honest I wish I would have kept it a little longer to get more used to it. I might still look at getting another one in the future, but I think I will get the Dream Season version. As far as resale goes, it seems to vary. I've seen some quality ones sale between $450 - $650. I picked mine up from eBay for $520 to my door, but if I were you I would also check the AT classifieds. They have a lot of great deals on there, but sometimes you just have to be the first to catch it at the right time.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got mine 3-4 months ago ( X-force dream season ) and have to say i love it , the draw cycle is not an issue to me and i'm not a big lad .

I will not part with mine , no way
Old 06-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Spike

Hey A.R.Hunter

I own the x-force 7 and absolutly love it!!!!
I would strongly recommend that you get the x-force!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have an X-F #80. I love it! It took awhile to find a drop away rest quick enough for the bow... Other than that (not the bow's fault), no complaints here
Old 06-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I wasn't really commenting on the newest model of their line.....but on their "history" of re-sale value. Naturally....a 2008 "used"ANYTHING is going to be hard to find.

What does their "top of the line" 2006 bow sell for, today, vs. the big three's? THAT is what I was basing my comments on. And if they perform (re-sale) well, there.....like I said.....chalk it up to my ignorance on the subject matter. No malice intended.
And where did you determine their "History" of re-sale value from? It's bow bashing through statements made up.

Quick Reply: Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.