Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters! >

Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters!

Old 06-21-2008, 01:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters!

List people on here and tell everyone why you would hunt with them. It might be a buddy or it might be someone that you can relate to in hunting styles, ways, personalities, etc.

Old 06-21-2008, 01:20 PM

Default RE: Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters!

You Schultzy,

Because I just got my recurve and I am certain there is a ton of stuff I can learn from you.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here's some of the guys that come to mind for me. I'm sure I'll forget a few and will have to add to the list as time goes on.

Vabowman- Similar hunting beliefs and ethics
Magicman- Similar style of hunting. Good man also!
Stikbow- He's just plain old good!! I'd like to learn a thing or 2 from him.
Michigan- He's a nut and would be allot of fun to hunt with!
Early- Similar style of hunting. Great ethics and personality. Good man also!
Shedd- Do I need to say more!?
Peakrut- Overall great guy! He knows a thing or 2 also.
BHF- He loves hunting!! Doesn't care what or how big it is. A great outdoorsman!
Bloodcreek- I like his style of deer hunting. He's a good man also!
MN/KYLE- Fellow Minnesotan!! Great ethics! Good head on his shoulders.
Sliverflicker- Same hunting personalities.
Tembry- Young punk with allot of energy!! Could be allot of fun to hunt with.
Rory- Good head on his shoulders. It would be neat to see how he progresses through out the years. Lots of potential here people!!
Recurver- Same hunting styles and beliefs.
Burnie, Art, Bob, Double creek, Bigcountry- Traditional, enough said!!
Rybo- Intelligent hunter.
TeeJay- Good man. Hunts hard.
Jackflap- Excellent ethics! He fits my style of hunting more then most do on here.
TJF- Great knowledge of whitetails. Would be fun to pick his brain hunting with him.
GregH- I would like nothing more then to have him come hunt in my woods for a week and give me his take on how he would hunt it. It would be interesting to see what he says.
LT- A nut and fun to hunt with I imagine. Good knowledge on whitetails too it seems.
Little Chief- Great ethics and personality!
_Dan- I'd like to pick his brain in the woods for a week.
Cougar- Same or similar hunting styles and beliefs. Great guy!
OKbowhunter20- He's coming full circle and soon to join the Trad world of bowhunting. It would be a blast to see him on his 1st hunt.
Josh- I think he would be a cool dude to hunt with as well!
HuntingBry- We have had a few different opinions on various subjects but then again who hasn't. I respect the guy allot and I also think Bry knows a thing or 2 about whitetails. It seems we both have the same ideas hunting these mature bucks. Hopefully one of us can pick up the pace, I'll pic Bry before me to win that one!!
Preacher Tony- Very respectable man, that will get my vote anytime! I might be a tad wild for him though at camp telling story's.
Virginiashadow- Respect is what I have for this man. What he does for a job is dedication and tough to do. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he would stick a big one every year. He knows his stuff, he's just quite about it. I hope to meet up with him some day.
Edcyclopedia- Great sense of humor. I bet he would be a ton of fun to be at camp with. Very knowledgeable as well.
NEW61375- Ornery but at the same time he understands where your coming. He looks at things in other peoples eye's instead of just his own. Nothing wrong with a quality like that. I'd like to hook up with him someday and do a hunt.
JasonLester- Traditional hunter and great ethics. Great qualities in a bow hunter also. Anytime I'd go hunting with this fellar.
Duke- Hell of a nice guy!! There's nothing I can say about the guy thats negative. Good guy, awesome whitetail nut!! I have a feeling some day we will be hooking up for either a hunt or just a good round of BSing and beers.
Siman08/OH- Great kid!! The guy can get women!! Good looking ones at that! He will be successful in his bow hunting! Don't change a thing buddy on your hunting!
txjourneyman- Is there a bad thing to say about the guy?? I don't think so!! Lets get our Trad bows and go hunting man!!
MeanV- I'd love to take you on a hunt out west with the traditional bow hunters I hunt with. You could then see what I'm talking about when I say we get our critters up and close in this wild and open country! We may not always be successful or even be successful on this hunt if you were to do this but you will see up and close bow hunting, traditional style! Bring your compound, I'd love to have you along hunting with us. You would enjoy it, I guarantee you would! We have fun, thats what bow hunting is all about. We also work our ass's off, thats how we hunt also.
Swift- Your one of the most polite people on these boards. A true gentleman you are!! That speaks volumes with me!
Killadoe (killer)- Me and you are going to hook up some day!! Don't ask me how I forgot to put your name on my list. Hell I missed it the 1st 3 times I did this. I got you in now, sorry buddy!! You know Its all good! Remember I owe you one yet!! I got your back!!
bawanajim (Jim)- I'd love to sit at a camp with you and here some story's and toss a few cold ones down!! I forgot to add you as well to my list. Keep up the good work on here, I enjoy reading your posts!
Diesel- Good man! Great whitetail mind also. I think I would enjoy a hunt or 2 with him.

We'll see If I have to do this again. I think I got it now!!!![8D]
Old 06-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

You Schultzy,
X2.I think it be a blast.I'd also like to do some brain picking on bears.
Giant Nontypical

I'd hunt with you Steve. Not that I'm into recurvers, I just like you as a person.
I'dlike to hunt withDan and GregH also. They're good guysas well. I'd loveto get all three of you guys to come hunt the Edmoton Bow Zone with me some day. We would be in our glory!
Schultzy, I forgot to mention to you that the guide I hunted with my first two times in Alberta is a long bow shooter, exclusively.
Giant Nontypical

You Schultzy,

Because I just got my recurve and I am certain there is a ton of stuff I can learn from you.
I tell you what, I wish I was in another tree watching you zip your 1st deer with your recurve!! Its exciting man!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

mmm... good thread here Schultz

Matt/Tn- This may actually happen if we get the chance
Washington hunter
MN/kyle
Okbohunter20
Rory-All seem like great guys to hunt with.
NChunterman- Cool dude, stout as an ox, he can drag my deer.LOL

SwampCollie-very wealthy in knowledge. seems like someone you wanna be hunting with.

The King Qucksilver- who wouldnt wanna hunt with the King?

now for the old guys

GMMAT- this guy has a heart of gold, some of you should really get to know him personally.
Rob-Great guy knows his stuff.
Brokenarrow1970- funny guy, makes it fun.

Just a few off the top of my head.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:33 PM

I add to my list

BowHuntingFool
Art
Double Creek
Recurver
-All Trad Guys that I would like to learn from

GregH
_Dan
Shedd33
Early in
MichiganWhitetails
jmbuckhunter
-All really knowledgable guys. I think I could learnalot about hunting being around them.

Rory
Siman OH
TEmbry
Steven McBee
-Guys around my age that seem to know their stuff

Buckmaster
Matt/TN
MGH PA
-All seem like really fun guys to hunt with. I think it would be a good time.

And Dubbya
-Fellow Okie.Has the same degree I am pursuing (I would like to pick his brain on hunting and careers). Andseems to know his stuff. I was this close to hunting with him one time. (Dang rattlesnake festival)
Old 06-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd like to hunt with Germ if I had the chance. We think the same way about most things hunting related and he seems like a fun guy to have in camp.

And I'd like to hunt with Hozer too, even though he's a MSU Spartan.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Only 2 members I have met on here, Germ and TFOX. Both quality guys. Dont know any other HNI'ers in real life, butthe twoI have met are good hardcore hunters.

Quick Reply: Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.