Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters! >

Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters!

Old 06-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters!

Ok ... here goes ......

(alphabetical order)

Archer - Geno is a guy with TONS of technical knowledge! The guy knows his stuff! he is a stand up, non-judgemental guy, who I look forward to sharing a campfire withnext month
Atlasman - Atlas has one of my favorite qualities in a real man .... he spoke his mind, albeit at the cost of his membership here .... I miss the guy ...
Bawanajim - see Atlas ... I just love rapping with Jimbo ... I like knowing where I stand ... with Jim, we know I would share camp or a boat with him at ANY time ... I bet he didn't plan on seeing his name here
BigJ71 - The dude is altogether ... a man! He has as much of an opinion as anyone but with the ability to exhibit grace when in a discussion like NONE I have ever seen ... he is a great hunter and understands the importance of hunting always being fun ... a true outdoorsman and family man!
Bloodcreek - I just wanna adopt Dan! I love his spirit .... he is one I would want to protect if anyone messed with him
Bowhuntingfool - I love Joe's passion for.........EVERYTHING!!!!! He is a man that enjoys life in everyway ... his ONLY issue that I see .... he likes the WRONG sports teams
Brucelanthier - has his opinions with a great sense of humor .... I enjoy bantering with him and would love to share camp him
buckeye - Scott is a truedeerhunter .... he would be the last guy I would want to face in a life or death game of shootout with a bow I appreciate his posts.
buttonbuckmaster -A stand up guy by every sense of the word .... I would be honored to share camp with him
Davidmil - The stories that he could tell!!! That's worht the price of admission alone! David has alot of wisdom and sense as well ... I would love to share a campfire with him
Dubbya - I like Dustin .... he reminds me of myself when I was younger ..... I would love to meet him one day
Germ - Garyis one of the "all around packages" you look for in a friend .... He will speak his mind when he has to,always with discernment, and isone of the most non-judgemental people here ..... smart as heck AND a great deer hunter.He is my friend
GMMAT - Jeff is one of my friends .... I love how he puts himself out there 9or how he used to) ... he is real ....AND that sucker has succeeded in deer hunting more than ANYONE I have EVER known in his first three years of bowhunting ...... I hope to share camp with him one day soon
GregH - A nutball screwed on the right bolt ..... what a hunter he is .... I hang on his hunting posts .......
Greg/MO - A gentleman in all catagories ..... when I think of him, I think of a dad, hunter, tinkerer, and a love for life .... great man
Huntingbry - I love talking with Bry .... his posts are intelligent ... he says what he feels and when he disagrees with someone, he doesn't act like he hates them ..... he allows different viewpoints than his own
iamyourhuckleberry - A complete gentleman ..... wants to share his knowledge and experience with all .... a true hu8nter in every sense of the word ..... Will .... you are a hero of mine
LittleChief-Just a stand up guy who loves life and his sport!! Super intelligent and an absolute joy to talk to!!!We like alot of the same things and he is a non-judgemental person
LouisianaTomkat- Love his posts ....a guy that can disagree with you without hating you ...
Magicman - Todd has one of the best senses of humor I have ever seen!!! His fashion sense and style is severely lacking, however He is a great guy and I would share camp with him ANYTIME!!
MichaelHunsucker - I love Mike!!! He has already lived a lifetime of hunting in his young years!!! I don't think I have ever seen hin not smile .... great young man!!!!
MN/Kyle - Here is a kid that will go far in life ....... very mature and respectable ... keep it up, Kyle
Mobo - Don is my friend and brother in Christ. Another guy that knows his stuff, both hunting and the technical side of archery. When Mobo speaks .... I listen! I appreciate the discussions that we have had and look forward to meeting him one day
MOTOWNHONKEY - Chris is also my friend and brother in Christ. I love the guy ... he has one of the biggest hearts out there and is a true family man .... and WHAT A HUNTER! Ya gotta love his one-liners!! One of these days, bro ...we will get together .... beit in Kansas, Buffalo, or the sky
Oneshot - Great kid and a great hunter and fisherman ... you have a bright future, Brent!!! Use what God has given you and go all out with it ..... and fyi, you were never in danger of getting socked in the face
PABuck_HNTR - we had a rough start, but to Doug's credit, all is well! A great guy that I get to meet next month at the Erie GTG .... I'll get more dirt on him then
Peakrut - I absolutely love T! What a great guy .. one that I hope to meet some day! The guy can lay down the horn and liven up threads! A guy that you can count on ...
Quiksilver - this guy is second to none in humor and opinion! He knows what he believes and can standby it with conviction .... smart as a whip and is a real man ....... He has my repect
Rob/PA - I don't know that there is a nicer, more giving guy on HNI than Rob. He is the kind of man that you would want your daughter to bring home ... and coming from me, that means alot!I hope to hunt with Rob one day soon ... maybe hook up with our wives for dinner as well, as he lives relatively close
Rybo - Ryan has a great head on his shoulders .... his posts are interesting, and he seem s to be one heck of a hunter
Schultzy- Steve ... another guy who loves life and live it, allowing others to live the way they want without judging them. I would love to share camp and hear your stories, Steve!!! One day maybe ...
Shed33 - Troy is the epitome of COOL! It's hard to explain, but you all know what I mean .... He is a man's man, loves his family, conducts himself with the utmost of class .....
Tsoc -cool guy ....easy going ...would love to meet
Twinasdin - another great guy ... easy going, non-judgemental ..... would share a camp anyday
txjournyman - A real great guy who opens himself up to have others come hunt with him .... another one who put out quality posts
VaBowman - Easy going guy ....... would be a blast!
Washington Hunter -A great young man!!! Mature and respectful (most of the time)Has to learn to pull his pants up Dan is a class act, and I would love to meet him some day.

I know I forgot some [&o]
Old 06-24-2008, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

My list is short because I am a very private person...

GMMAT: if you want to give Ohio deer hunting a try all you have to do is let me know and I am hoping to take you up on your offer in the very near future.

Germ: I am hoping for another scouting trip to HH as well as a hunt next year

Shed: one of the most generous people I know; I just can't get the guy to ever commit to any dates

iamyourhuckleberry: I am counting the days until next fall. I can't wait to finally get to meet and talk to this guy.

Greg/MO: With any luck at all we will be sharing a beer and some grub in Montrose this August.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

As others have said, I know I am leaving some out. Let it be known that, as long as you love to hunt, have an open mind, and your head is not the size of Texas, I would hunt with most anyone here.

BigJ71- Just because he is a great guy, plays guitar, and gets it done. All while having fun.

Bloodcreek-I just somehow feel we could get along and hunt well together.

Davidmil-I have the utmost respect for Mr. Mil. He has proven that life can be fun and serious as well.

Magicman - This guy just intrigues me. I would love to hunt with him any day.

Rob/PA - What can I say. Rob, you are one of a kind in my book.

Shed33-If there was anyone here I would love to hunt with for about a month, this would be the man.

Schultzy-Steve, you know how I feel dude. You are my friend.

Greg/MO-Greg has to be the most versatile, honest, down to earth, techo, bowhunter, businessman, on this forum. I would share camp with him in a heartbeat.

huntingson-This is a guy who gets it done. I respect him, his ethics, his respect for the game he hunts.

VABowman-Just like Steve, VA, you are my friend. I know you are like me in lots of ways.

mobow-The ex-nanny-whacker supreme. LOL Mobow, you are about as dedicated as they come-Friend.

GregH-I know some may not respect you Greg, but I do. I would just like to be your cameraman for a month

GMMAT-Hardly seeing eye-to-eye on "all" things, yet I know we share some of the same family, hunting, and heartfelt values. Jeff is the kind of guy that will get it done in spite of his own self. I admire that. I would hunt with Jeff any day (so I could get him in the choke hold until he said Rage is bad, Lol, J/K) and I know it would be a great hunt.

Beagle- Less known, but a overall great deer hunter. Gets it done year in and year out. Loves the outdoors and loves to hunt. I need not say more.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

GregH-I know some may not respect you Greg, but I do. I would just like to be your cameraman for a month
Whatcha talkin' bout, Willis? I demand respect!! [8D]
Old 06-24-2008, 10:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GregH

Whatcha talkin' bout, Willis?
showin your age, Greg
Old 06-24-2008, 10:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Guys i gotta say im very humbled by the word some have said about me and others. I dont deserve that kind of words.
like i said im in it for ALL of you.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

I tell you what Bloodcreek I didn't expect this thread to get as much attention as it did. I'm impressed!

Thanks to all of you who added me to there list. It would be an honor!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

YES!!!! ole mauser wasnt forgotten!! Buck, we might beable to make that happen...were not all that far apart...sooner or later college will be over and i might have time to hunt and make trips here and there!

i dont have time to post who id like to hunt with, but there really arent many guys that frequent the bowhunting forum that i WOULDNT hunt with once or twice....i got alot to learn about bowhunting yet and theres always something to learn from someone whether they know a ton and kill slammers every year, or wether they just hunt their backyard and dont hunt all too hard and just enjoy being in a treestand...doesnt matter. always something to learn from someone...and many of the guys one this forum helped create who i am...without alot of you i probably wouldnt bowhunt...

buckmagnet really comes to mind...for years i wanted to get into bowhunting and we PMed eachother back and forth filling me with info to make wise choices...but a ton of you helped transform me from being a deer hunter to learning to bowhunt and work on my bow and shoot my bow etc etc...and i thank you all....

next fall i just might have time to make some trips to do some hunting or just meeting...id love to meet everyone and just shoot the breeze...shoot some targets...shoot some game..whatever we have time for...i just live a busy life and im starting be that guy that has his hands in all the hobbies...i never thought in my life id be into saltwater fishing lol......

if anyone is heading to Cape Cod this summer give mauser a holler!!!

the tide is coming in! i gotta get to the ocean i got fish to catch!!

(PS BM, they make our secret trout lure in a 6" saltwater version....it looks SWEET! i have a feeling its gunna be good to me!!)

Old 06-24-2008, 11:13 AM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

thanks to everyone who mentioned me, it means a lot, it truly does
It means a lot to me, too. I didn't know some of you guys even noticed me on here.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Post #101 updated

Quick Reply: Brag up your fellow HNI'er bowhunters!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.