Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 thinking of swaping bows around, advise please... >

thinking of swaping bows around, advise please...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

thinking of swaping bows around, advise please...

Old 06-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: thinking of swaping bows around, advise please...

RH 60lbs model, 28" I think....its a buddies...I know he is really ready to deal on it. IT currently has a trophy ridge drop zone rest and carolina stab on it. He wanted like 550 for the package...but he may be ready to roll. I think somewhere like 4 for the bow...450 for the package...don't quote me. i will inquire for the exact details if you are into it....he really wants a new dxt for some reason....I keep telling him that the XT is the best bow matthews made....but he won't listen.....Matthews guys...oh well.[8D]

Old 06-02-2008, 07:13 PM

bow only for me, I have loads of archery cr*p laying around to put on it. so let me know, id like to get a XT again. rather it be a 70 lbs. model though.
While your callin him up ask what the let off is also. Im not lookin to show me trophies off in the book so its 80% for me (as long as I can get it) besides it lets me hold the dang thing up longer better fer me!!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

80 let off 28" draw length ...and sorry but he is being stubborn...he says 500 for the bow....i thought he was ready to get down to where that bow would be a steal...
Old 06-03-2008, 02:45 PM

I will wait then, thanks.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-03-2008, 03:08 PM

The switchback is ok but this is what I would think about getting if I were you. An 07 Tribute

Old 06-03-2008, 03:14 PM

Swift arrow: you know any one who wants to part with theres?? that one bow bowtech makes with the forked riser is real neat, any of those layin around??
Old 06-03-2008, 03:23 PM

No, unfortunately. That M70 is a popular rifle and is no longer in production if I am not mistaken? Have you tried to shop it around first? You should be able to get some pretty decent coin for it if you do not allow anyone to take advantage of you. I definately would not trade the rifle for a bow. jmo
Old 06-03-2008, 04:13 PM

i will hold on to it for now. shoping for a used new bow on at right now. funny they have more goin on in there hunting bow classifieds than here. this is hunting net! ohh well go were the gettin is good i guess.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:45 PM

Way to go!Hold on to that high powered rifle even if you are not getting any use from it right now. Those M70's are the ones that every rifle hunter dreams of having.

Yeah, AT is incredibly popular. It is like the universe for archers.

Quick Reply: thinking of swaping bows around, advise please...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.