Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 thinking of swaping bows around, advise please... >

thinking of swaping bows around, advise please...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

thinking of swaping bows around, advise please...

Old 06-03-2008, 05:55 PM

Default RE: thinking of swaping bows around, advise please...

yep on both accounts, it will be me gun safe queen till a good use comes up. maybe one day I will go hunt big elk or moose. maybe then I will have a good enough use to let them 2 dollar bullets off the chain. HEHehhehee, yeepers thems espencive bullets!!1[:@][:-]

Hey I found a 08 dren. 70lb draw. 28" DL (I am 30 DL) don't know let off (not matter much, prolly 80) and guy wants about 500 TYD. good deal? I am going to have to take it to a dealer to get its DL fixed and my old cobra drop away put on. just don't know if thats still a good deal or no, Hhhrrrmmm[&:][>:][>:][>:][>:]
Old 06-03-2008, 06:02 PM

Default RE: thinking of swaping bows around, advise please...

Don't feel bad, I have a Ruger M77 Stainless in 7mm Rem Mag and I know the pain of hearing a round go off.

Yeah man, if it is in good shape and you can inspect it over before you buy it than that is a heck of a deal. You just never know what you are going to get over the web. My friend has a Drenalin and it is a very fast, straight shooting bow. I am trying to figure out a way to get my Black Ice up to speed. Who knows, I might end up getting an 07 Tribute. It's basically a Black Ice on steroids.