Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Viper sights

Old 05-30-2008, 02:46 PM
Host of Hosts

Default Viper sights

Does anyone have any experience with the Viper line of sights? They look pretty good, but if anyone has one how do you like it?
Old 05-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Viper sights

I have the MicroTune and it is a great sight. Very rugged, easily adjustable, and very well made. The only down side is that I've broken a few fibers on it, and the pins aren't micro-adjustable. The pros heavily outweigh the cons though.

Rob and Jeff both have Viper sights as well, and I'm sure they'll weigh in on this.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have 3 Pro Microtunes and 1 2000 and I don't feel there is a better sight on the market. I know I'm responsible for many on here purchasing a Viper and every single one of them is completely satisfied. There's a reason why I own 4. Back in 06 when I searched bows, prior to buying my first Bowtech, I bought the Viper Pro MT before I owned a bow. I researched all the best sights and the Viper sold me immediately.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob convinced me to buy a Pro 2000! I can't wait to get it.. I ordered it 4 weeks ago!!![&o]
Old 05-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Forgot to add:

I was also looking at the sword line of sights but the viper seemed to be the best for the price.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:30 PM

Dang it, now you got me thinking about the Viper Predator Quickset again!

Old 05-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Host of Hosts

4 weeks? I'm not that patient when waiting on accessories.

Swift Arrow...Sorry!!! I thought these sights looked pretty good so I wanted imput.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

Does anyone have any experience with the Viper line of sights? They look pretty good, but if anyone has one how do you like it?

I have one... I don't know what model it is off the top of my head, it is a hunter style with a harmonic dampener. I think it is OK but have had one of the stainless allen head screwshead twist off. The fibers are only so-so for brightness.

I will say the sight is very light and the camo dip on it looks pretty nice.

For $100 I think the one I have is over priced.
[/align]
Old 05-30-2008, 05:38 PM

No problem, I think that I will go buy one pretty soon and put the single pin range rover on my kids Edge. It looks like a great, easy to adjust site for a good price.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:18 PM

I have 2 and love them both. I started with the 1000 and have since picked up a microtune andI put the 1000 on my sons bow. I am looking a buying a general here in the next couple of months and it will also have a viper on it. 2 of my fibers on the 1000 broke but its a pretty easy fix, they are .029s. I have .010s on the microtune and haven;t had a problem with any of those. Like the rest have said I don't think you can go wrong with any of the viper line.

Quick Reply: Viper sights

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.