Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Native Outdoors .com >

Native Outdoors .com

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Native Outdoors .com

Old 05-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Native Outdoors .com

Anybody ever bought from here? I was looking at their Moultrie M40's and they are cheaper than BPS by $40.00, but i cant find shipping prices, just the method at checkout, and I'm not ready to place and order yet either, so i cant go further to see if what the shipping charges are... anyway, looks like a good place just curious to see if anyone has any experience with them.

http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/scoutingcameras.html
Old 05-23-2008, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Native Outdoors .com

I just looked at it and it seems like a nice place to buy stuff from. Thanks
Old 05-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: killzonearchery

I just looked at it and it seems like a nice place to buy stuff from. Thanks
X2
Old 05-24-2008, 01:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Their return policy sucks. If you have a problem with it, they want it back in a condition that they can resell it. There's a place I want to buy from

NOT!

Buy from a place that takes things back without a hassel like Cabela's
Old 05-24-2008, 04:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Their return policy sucks. If you have a problem with it, they want it back in a condition that they can resell it
Seems reasonable enough to me.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

Their return policy sucks. If you have a problem with it, they want it back in a condition that they can resell it
It sounds reasonable, but the kind of problem you have that makes you want to return it would be the same problem that makes them unable to resell it.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Anybody ever bought from here? I was looking at their Moultrie M40's and they are cheaper than BPS by $40.00, but i cant find shipping prices, just the method at checkout, and I'm not ready to place and order yet either, so i cant go further to see if what the shipping charges are... anyway, looks like a good place just curious to see if anyone has any experience with them.

http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/scoutingcameras.html
Never heard of them so cain't comment on that but if you pick what you want hit the proceed to checkout then scroll down to bottom of page and enter your zip code it will give you shipping charges!!
Old 05-25-2008, 06:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

The way it should work is, you buy x product and have x amount of time to figure out if you like it. Returning a used product because it failed to live up to it's claims should not require a purchaser to repackage it in a condition it can be resold in and often these places void any return if you dare try and use the thing which is almost a must.

Returning something that is not wanted should be returned to the manufacturer not resold, or sold as a second WHICH IT IS! It's been sold once. Totaly out of the sellers control when it was gone. A place that would resell it as new is like insulting to my way of thinking. Am I and my time that unimportant to them?

I've bought enough hunting related stuff that didn't live up to it's claims to never want to buy from someone who doesn't stand behind what they sell 100%, not 100% with restrictions which this place does.

Old 05-25-2008, 06:33 AM
Banned

I've bought two Trail Cam's from Native Outdoors and had to return one that quit after two months They sent me a new one, no questions asked. Their prices are better than most and shipping is reasonable. I would definitely buy from them again!