Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Your Other Life- >

Your Other Life-

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your Other Life-

Old 05-21-2008, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Your Other Life-

Just graduated High School, working full time fora farmer this summer, and don't know about college yet.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I build things... well sort of. As buckeye refers to me, I'm "Office Material" aka Project Manager for a commercial construction company. Here is of my most recent jobs...

Old 05-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Just graduated High School, working full time fora farmer this summer, and don't know about college yet.
You work for a farmer in Kansas? Forget about college,work for the farmer, and hunt the rest of your life!!
Old 05-21-2008, 09:48 PM

Full time law school student. The last two summers I’ve been working in a industrial building materials warehouse ($14 an hour) and also as a research assistant in a law firm ($200 a week). I'm very busy, usually 6am-6pm in the warehouse four days a week, research assistant at the firm 10 hours on Wednesdays and 4-6 hours on Saturdays, even though every night I’m reading case law and researching for the firm weekday nights. Hopefully when I graduate and pass the bar examine I will be making the kind of money you write home to momma about.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Swift Arrow

OZZY! OZZY! OZZY! OZZY! OZZY!

I am a Redwings fan in my other life!

LETS GO RED WINGS!
Old 05-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Site Bouncer

I own a heavy equipment appraisal company, we are TPA's (third Party Administrators) for insurance companies. We write repair estimates for wrecked commercial equipment or determine value for total loss equipment as well. Basically it's insurance work on a heavy scale.

Edit: I used to be employed as a professional athlete, the pay was great (so were the perks) but alas the injury rate thus turnoveris very high in that industry and I was "medically discharged" from the sport.[&o]
Old 05-21-2008, 11:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

We have a family owned plumbing business in Corona, California and Phoenix, Az. Plumbing Contractor/Plumbing Consultant & Engineer
Old 05-22-2008, 02:19 AM

U.S. Air Force and full time college student on the side.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am a Lab Technician at a VX Nerve Agent Plant....why am I twitching?
Old 05-22-2008, 07:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Graduated from Penn State with degrees in Finance and Economics. Graduated from Pitt Law, and just passed the PA Bar Exam. Once the background check and Ethics Exam are out of the way, I'll be admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar Association and hopefully find a job with good pay and a little more vacation time...

Ideally, I'd like to find an in-house counsel job - doing labor, commercial or tax work.

Quick Reply: Your Other Life-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.