Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Nuges song "Fred Bear" >

The Nuges song "Fred Bear"

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Nuges song "Fred Bear"

Old 05-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: The Nuges song "Fred Bear"

Vabowman I too stand up infront of a classroom and deal with many personalities every day. I've been doing it now for almost 25 years and doing it very successfully. In fact I'm a senior mentor for beginning and young teachers in our division, (district to you), and I assist many with the balancing of careers and personal life. I most likely understand the personal trials that you face daily with your chosen career. With that said, "a song can't be gay". It can be cheezy, goofy, the lyrics and be bad, the rhythem off, it can be dated or past it's significance but it can't be "gay". There goes all the money spent on education and the years of experience once we revert to our client's vocabulary (middle year clients that is). By the way I like the song. Great way to get pumped at 4 am on the way to the stand.
Now that's GAY!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2008, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

Who in the hell cares if the word GAY offends anyone? My goodness. This post sure has me thinking of who I would and wouldn't step into the woods with. Might be like the scene off of Delivernce.

"You sure have a perddy mouth on your boy"

Thats whats wrong with this country now. Everyone is so freakin' scared to "offend" someone. Look at our up coming election. OMG!!!!!!! He is a freaking muslim and I would NEVER vote for a damn muslim to run this county. Did I just offend anyone? Don't like it? I have some advice. MOVE!!!!!
Old 05-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Typical Buck

Oh yeah.. I don't really care for the song. Too long and yeah, I think its kinda gay.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:07 PM
Fork Horn

paul- by not impressed do u mean he's a "jerk"... egotistical..... what are ya saying? i have yet to meet him and i could see him being a "jerk" if u dint agree with him on politics or something of that matter. and yea he could be egotistical but the bottom line is he can shoot bow-dang good. instinctively! can u name off any guy on TV with a hunitng show worth watching that shoots instinctivly and can drop animals at 75yds?
Old 05-20-2008, 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

Who in the hell cares if the word GAY offends anyone? My goodness. This post sure has me thinking of who I would and wouldn't step into the woods with. Might be like the scene off of Delivernce.

"You sure have a perddy mouth on your boy"

Thats whats wrong with this country now. Everyone is so freakin' scared to "offend" someone. Look at our up coming election. OMG!!!!!!! He is a freaking muslim and I would NEVER vote for a damn muslim to run this county. Did I just offend anyone? Don't like it? I have some advice. MOVE!!!!!
I agree with everything you said, including not votin for a muslim, now too bad i cant vote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

LOL!!! I hear ya Paul. Im not a nascar fan, but down here in the south if you really want the rednecks mad at you all you gotta say is Jeff Gordon is the best!!! they will hang you for it!!!! I do it all the time, and I don't even know the first thing about racing, but I watch espn and I know he has won lots of races over the years and people down here say he's GAY......uh oh, there is that word again!!
got that right,us redneckswill hang ya for it. LOL.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

exactly what i was thinking!! love, it but its by far not the best ever.
ORIGINAL: Schultzy

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I voted as I love it but It isn't the greatest song of all.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:29 AM

Jeff Gordon is the best Gay nascar driver ever!!
Old 05-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Having met & talked with Fred Bear back in the late 60s one on one about Bowhunting Big Bears I think it is a nice tribute to him & think it is a good song.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Paul L Mohr

I actually like Jeff, they can say what they want but you can't deny he is good. As far as being gay, have they seen his last two wives? And he has a kid, that's hard to pull off if your batting for the other team.

Paul
Easy ther tiger,doesn't Micheal Jackson have a kid??????? And how much do you like this Jeff Gordon guy????I knew I should have kept a eye on this post.J/K Paul

Ted Nugent=controversy

Quick Reply: The Nuges song "Fred Bear"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.