Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ebay

Old 05-15-2008, 11:19 AM

Default Ebay

How many of you buy some of your gear on ebay??

I know there are some pretty good deals on there and I have personaly bought a recurve bow and a cobra sight on there and have hadno problems.

Just Curious.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ebay

Bought my apple bow vise on ebay for about $40 less than I could find anywhere else.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I definately check it out before I buy anything. I have bought both hunting and boating gear on there and have no complaints.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think that purchasing hunting gear on ebay is any different then anything else you can purchase. The biggest thing is to do your homework in regards to the seller and his reputation. You can definetly find some good deals if you are willing to look.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Typical Buck

I almost always get my hunting,fishing and camping gear off ebay.I have saved thousands.Just always research elsewhere on the net first and ask seller every question you can think of about item before you buy.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought my new bow on there last December, also picked up a couple packs of broadheadsthat were a great deal. Got what I thought was a good deal on a couple sights, unfortunately they didn't fit my new bow.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im an Ebay finatic.... I know ive got a burn coming but hadnt got it yet. I bout 2 packs of g5 strikers to my door for 35.00 after the season.I bought the sight on my bow for Halfthe price of my bowshop, got my peep sight, Limbdriver all less than retail.I got my both my releases used and ALOT cheaper than new.I got 11 Gold Tip X-cutterscut tipped wrapped and fletched for$35.I bought my GF's bow from there, 0 problems, her sight, wrist strap, fletchings(pink), release, and so much more i couldnt begin to list, Ive had a lot of luck selling things also, I sold bot my Martin Black panther and my Buckmaster BTR32. I sold 7 of the old VHS Monster Bucks videos that I got from a Video store for .99 each on Ebay for $55.00, I told them where they came from and everything. I sold an 1970 Nova on there andsold my buddies lifted Ranger....ETC ETC......

I Love Ebay. end of rant.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ebay is a good place to find some deals- just got to spend the time and look
Old 05-15-2008, 12:49 PM

I bought a new Vectrix XL on there for $430 a couple months back. Very smooth transaction. Used Pay Pal as an intermediary for payment. I'm selling some stuff onthere, though, and Pay Pal keeps your money forever when your'e new to this anddon't have a track record. You will find a lot of shops trying to unload their inventory on e-bay - and some of these are real good deals. No warranty on bows, of course, when purchased through e-bay.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:53 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Ebay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.