Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 **Updated a 3rd time - 5/3** - Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow...... >

**Updated a 3rd time - 5/3** - Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow......

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

**Updated a 3rd time - 5/3** - Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow......

Old 05-02-2008, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: **Updated Again 5/2** - Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow......

Man, I need to come hunt with you guys...we're getting zilch in terms of gobbles down here this week...congrats Dan! Looking forward to the pictures!
Old 05-02-2008, 06:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: **Updated Again 5/2** - Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow......

Awesome! sounds like a great morning. I will be out once again tomorrow, I've got some redemption to get.
Good luck tomorrow too.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

We got it done again this morning guys. Matt..........your next up!! [8D]
Yeah I'll believe it when I see it. I'm always the bridesmaid, never the bride trust me.

I will take this AM as a good omen though, on my way to work I passed a yardsale with a turkey decoy staked in teh front yard. Whipped the truck around and snagged a brand new Feather Flex jake decoy for $1.00

Congrats Dan! Can't wait to see the bird or pictures or something. I'll be on the road by noonish.
Call you guyswhen I get toWilliamslumport.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Call you guyswhen I get toWilliamslumport.
Ok, now I hate you I hope your bird comes in from behind and pecks you[] Lol, jk...good luck to you guys.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here are a few pics for you guys. As you can see, it was a wet foggy morning. It didn't actually rain here yet, but it was definitely damp.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:53 AM

ORIGINAL: M.Hensler/PA

Call you guys when I get to Williamslumport.
Ok, now I hate you I hope your bird comes in from behind and pecks you[] Lol, jk...good luck to you guys.
Sorry Hensler but Im with Matt/PA on this one. I spent 3 years at Penn Tech (AKA Redneck Tech) in Williamsport and I hated that town. I refered to it as the hemmoroid on the rear end of the earth. I swear there was a permanent black cloud above that city, so much so that as soon as I passed the sign saying willamsport city limits heading towards lock haven the sun always started shining but right over williamsport there was still this black cloud. I swear it was all the time. LOL
Old 05-02-2008, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

ORIGINAL: M.Hensler/PA

Call you guys when I get to Williamslumport.
Sorry Hensler but Im with Matt/PA on this one. I spent 3 years at Penn Tech (AKA Redneck Tech) in Williamsport and I hated that town. I refered to it as the hemmoroid on the rear end of the earth. I swear there was a permanent black cloud above that city, so much so that as soon as I passed the sign saying willamsport city limits heading towards lock haven the sun always started shining but right over williamsport there was still this black cloud. I swear it was all the time. LOL
Nice.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Awesome bird guys!

See ya in a bit, I am officially out the door.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats to those that have already filled a PA tag!

And good luck to those still at it.

I posted a different PA thread before I saw this one......we were having a great season this year on PA birds, until today.

Prior to toady, we had killed 4 birds on video, with 3 of them being bowkills.

Today we took out 3 gun hunters, one of which had two tags.

Within one hour of legal shooting light, we just doubled our number of kills on tape!!!

Four more birds in 60 minutes this morning!!

Ya gotta love it!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:59 AM

Default RE: Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow......

Good Luck Boys...

Be safe and shoot straight!

Happy Hunting!

Quick Reply: **Updated a 3rd time - 5/3** - Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.