HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Hoyt vs. Bowtech - Head to Head (with pics) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/240134-hoyt-vs-bowtech-head-head-pics.html)

Germ 03-31-2008 06:23 PM

RE: Hoyt vs. Bowtech - Head to Head (with pics)

ORIGINAL: mobow

I'm not sure why we should be surprised. :D
Dude I just watch some over weight actress chick in a dress way to short dance[:'(]
Her thighs looked like two wild boars stuck in a burlap bag trying to get out[:-]

Man are we being nice tonight:D

mobow 03-31-2008 06:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: mobow

I'm not sure why we should be surprised. :D
Dude I just watch some over weight actress chick in a dress way to short dance[:'(]
Her thighs looked like two wild boars stuck in a burlap bag trying to get out[:-]

Man are we being nice tonight:D
And I repeat...Why am I not surprised??? :D:eek:

jmbuckhunter 03-31-2008 06:36 PM

I don't know if its your backstop or what, but those arrows are sticking in at lot of different angles too. A tuning issue maybe, or are you flinching that bad? Maybe a fletching contact problem? That's just what I'm seeing.

MichiganWhitetails74 03-31-2008 07:02 PM

Thanks DUB...and nice shootin....No Love for the Hoyts lately! Way to bring that spirit back!

Dubbya 03-31-2008 07:39 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

I don't know if its your backstop or what, but those arrows are sticking in at lot of different angles too. A tuning issue maybe, or are you flinching that bad? Maybe a fletching contact problem? That's just what I'm seeing.
The target rotates after pretty much every shot. So after three shots, I generally get three different arra' angles. I've got a little bit of work to do on the tuning, but it should still be grouping better IMO.

Dubbya 03-31-2008 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

WHY on earth would you do that? It's called a remote it CHANGES the channel!!!:D:D:D

pdq 5oh 03-31-2008 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

The target rotates after pretty much every shot. So after three shots, I generally get three different arra' angles. I've got a little bit of work to do on the tuning, but it should still be grouping better IMO.
I agree. Mine sure does. ;)

BOWHUNTINGisLIFE 03-31-2008 08:31 PM

you need to test that it is a givin

quiksilver 03-31-2008 08:36 PM

Germ is a well-known chubbychaser -I heard he had the hots for a few of the huskier guys at the gtg.

He says it's harder to spoon askinny guy. [:-]

Dubbya- as for the arrows knocking the block target around - it took me forever to figure that out. I kept thinking my arrows were fishtailing. LOL Duh. And for what it's worth - I thought it was pretty good shooting with both bows.

callmecountryboy 03-31-2008 08:47 PM

im not saying this is the problem but maybe the shorter brace height of the 82nd was the reason your groups were bigger. it tends to show your mistakes at the other end a little more.