Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 MICHIGAN HUNTERS >

MICHIGAN HUNTERS

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MICHIGAN HUNTERS

Old 04-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MICHIGAN HUNTERS

And the 10 pt and Bobcat are also from MI.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are 3 more Bucks mounted in my Bedroom but they are from Kentucky and have a few more from Michigan in the shed I need to fix one of these days.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:43 PM

Lenawee County, I live in Blissfield.

I hunt with bow (bowtech mighty might), shotgun and inline muzzle loader, I actually prefer my Remington 700ml inline to be perfectly honest.

I usually hunt from a tree stand or elevated blind, but I have shot a few off from the ground during gun season.

I'm not really the trophy type but I have a couple of pictures I could post I guess.

This is my first bow kill. Opening day of the first season I ever deer hunted. 7 point killed with my Darton Yukon at 18 yards.

This is the hide from the first deer I killed with my muzzle loader. It was a couple year old 9 point shot at 70 yards off from the ground.

And this is the first buck I killed with my H&R Ultra 12 ga slug gun a few years ago.

I have some racks that I have been meaning to mount on plaques but just have never gotten around to it yet.

Popandyoung, I live in Blissfield just up the road from Adrian, if you want you are more than welcome to store your gun at my place if you really want it up here. Just put it in a locked gun case or something and I will stick it under my bed or in a closet for you. When you want it just call me and come get it. I did this for a while when I was in the military when I was young. I was 2,000 miles from home though.

Paul
Old 04-14-2008, 05:33 PM

LOL, a Seatle Seahawks cap, I feel your pain! I've jumped on the Patriots bandwagon myself. So, that's where all the bucks are at! I just started bow hunting in Jackson last year. The closest I've come to even getting a deer yet is grunting back and forth with a LOUD grunt I am guessing to be about 80 yards away, a spike just out of shooting range, and a pass on a gullable button buck. 0 for 1 so far.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

The Wifes Michigan Black powder Buck from right by the house.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Fork Horn

Lenawee and Hillsdale

Hoyt Vipertec

Both