Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Frustrated At Bowtech! >

Frustrated At Bowtech!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Frustrated At Bowtech!

Old 03-30-2008, 08:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Frustrated At Bowtech!

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

So if the dealer gave you a Hoyt and told you it was an Allegiance.......your problem is with BOWTECH?

It's not really what you "believe"......you wrote a check to your local dealer. THAT is where your issue is. Whehter you choose to see this or not.....it doesn't affect me.

Good luck.
I beg to differ! I own a milk hauling business and a year ago I bought a 150,000 dollar Sterling Lt9500 that I've had numerous warranty problems with. Dalmyer Chrysler owns Sterling. Your telling me that I should have no bone to pick with Dalmyer Chrysler but instead I should pick it with Sterling? Not even close! Sorry but there both at fault (Bowtech and the dealer) and they both better work together to get this issue taking care of immediately. From what Rob and Matt have said there should be no problem in getting it solved so thats good PR and business right there. They both screwed up here, get off your high horse Jeff just because you shoot there bows. There excellent bows, we all know that but companies do screw up and in this case they did and so did the dealer. Quit knocking the guy down who bought the bow, If I remember right he's the one who spent the money here, not the folks selling them.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: N2D

Okay folks, This thing is gettting way out of control. I have said from the beginning that I am sure the issue will be resolved and that I am going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I have also stated that I feel some of the blame falls upon myself for being humble and not wanting to make waves. I had a chance to take it back and/or refuse. I also stated that all bows have had their problems. I do not wish to burn anyone at the stake here. As with all my post(s), appreciate ALL input.

I would like to add that, just as the tile conveys, I typed this post out of frustration. It is somewhat easy to get frustrated when $840.00 ( Plus the cost of the MeanV surpressor when it arrives) has just been spent and this sort of thing happens. There is another issue as well but I will not go down that road at this time.

So if it okay with all of you, let's give this guy and/or Bowtech here. Again, I am sure this will be resolved.

Thanks again for all the input.

Ed

Is seems to always get out of control in here, getting old. But glad to hear things are being resolved, like they say **** happens! Good luck and keep us updated if you dare...
Old 03-30-2008, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

ORIGINAL: N2D

Okay folks, This thing is gettting way out of control. I have said from the beginning that I am sure the issue will be resolved and that I am going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I have also stated that I feel some of the blame falls upon myself for being humble and not wanting to make waves. I had a chance to take it back and/or refuse. I also stated that all bows have had their problems. I do not wish to burn anyone at the stake here. As with all my post(s), appreciate ALL input.

I would like to add that, just as the tile conveys, I typed this post out of frustration. It issomewhat easy to getfrustrated when $840.00 ( Plus the cost of the MeanV surpressor when it arrives)has just been spent and this sort of thing happens. Thereis anotherissue as well but I will not go down that road at this time.

So if it okay with all of you, let's give this guy and/or Bowtech here. Again, I am sure this will be resolved.

Thanks again for all the input.

Ed

Is seems to always get out of control in here, getting old. But glad to hear things are being resolved, like they say **** happens! Good luck and keep us updated if you dare...
I agree BHF!
Old 03-30-2008, 08:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

The old saying, if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem.

Most wanted to try to help or give suggestions, some just wanted to point fingers.

N2D has said his piece, that's good enough for me. Thanks for setting us straight and let us know the outcome. Per Request.

And so ya'll don't away mad, here's a bunny with a pancake on his head.