Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Frustrated At Bowtech! >

Frustrated At Bowtech!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Frustrated At Bowtech!

Old 03-29-2008, 05:16 PM
N2D

Default RE: Frustrated At Bowtech!

He and I are working on that. He said he get on it Monday. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Time will tell.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

The broken limb CAN be fixed, no matter who is at fault, that's not the point, the point is you didnt get the bow you paid for.... No go tell him you want the bow you ordered... It's NO money out of his or yours, Bowtech should take care of it, whatever the case may be.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

so if you bought a 08 truck, and you watched the dealer open the door for you, you get it, only to find out that the truck was an 07 with a new paintjob??? would you blame the truck company or THE DEALER THAT CHEATED YOU?

Old 03-29-2008, 05:31 PM
N2D

I will give him the chance to correct the situation. I would think that as good of a reputation that Bowtech has that they will make good on all of it. My problem is getting the bow back to him. I work out of town and leave early and get in late. It will have to be next Saturday before I can get back over there. It will all work out some how.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Typical Buck

what people are failing to realize is Bowtech is responsible for the people who sell its product, as well as the product itself. Who sells your product is as important as who makesit IMO.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

No matter what the issue or the cause of the issue, why on Earth would your dealer or even yourself let the bow go out the door incorrect?

Either way, it will be taken care of if you go to your DEALER and your DEALER is worth his salt. Could you not even entertain the thought that your dealer might have made a mistake, or even his rep but let's just go straight up the chain and blame the manufacturer without facts. [:-] They may sent exactly what was ordered. Your dealer could have mispressed the limbs. (usually the case).

No matter what, the title of this thread sure is sensationalized isn't it? [&:]

Old 03-29-2008, 05:36 PM
bigcountry

I am just shocked with all the bowtech team on these pages, they are not filling your mailbox up trying to get it resolved?

Old 03-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats what i was thinking, if its what i ordered its what i want to get. good luck with your issue
ORIGINAL: GMMAT

If you have an issue....it's with your SHOP.

Period.

Get the finish you paid for. If you ordered a 2008.....DEMAND it.

There's NO in-between, here. DEMAND what you paid for.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

I agree with everyone else (or nearly everyone else), this is an issue with the house you bought it from, not Bowtech.

Honestly? I seriously doubt the local guy even ordered it from Bowtech (so, apparently does everyone else.) Did it have the Birth Certificate attached when you got it? It sure should have! Some of the Bowtech experts like Rob or Greg would know better than I, but (a) the serial number and test is on the BC, (b) the test date probably is, and (c) no manufacturer is going to ship a year old model.

This whole thing sounds really fishy to me... "Not sure what he can do about the finish"??? what the heck... SEND IT BACK, BUDDY! <-- what I would have told the guy at the shop.

--- and he should get a brand-new bow in his hands before you return the one you have in your hands, and THEN you go back and exchange it. Once again, check the serial number on your bow vs. the one on the bow's paperwork, and verify that they match. If need be, call Bowtech and find out when they built and shipped that exact bow, and to whom. I've got $1 that says they didn't ship it to your dealer last week.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

I am just shocked with all the bowtech team on these pages, they are not filling your mailbox up trying to get it resolved?

This is where his dealer comes in, plain and simple. It will be resolved and that's the way to resolve it, no use to fill his mailbox. Thanks for you input tho.

Quick Reply: Frustrated At Bowtech!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.