Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A Fellow Bowhunter gives back >

A Fellow Bowhunter gives back

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A Fellow Bowhunter gives back

Old 03-27-2008, 06:27 PM

Default A Fellow Bowhunter gives back

I just had to share this story with everyone. I had the pleasure of meeting and spending a few days witht he gentleman in this story last year at the Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show. Dean Elbe is the owner of Treehopper treestand accessories and a very close friend of Chuck Pensyl the owner of Enigma Camo. Dean is the type of person you immediatly can't help but like. After only knowing the man for 1 day he had invited me to wisconsin to hunt with him and to top it off he said all I had to pay for was my travel and my tags, He said everything else was on him, andon top of thathe wanted me to come hunt the rut. Well last year it didn't work out but I may very well be making a trip to visit my friend Dean in wisconsin.

But back to the real story...I thought I should share this story how Dean helped this little boy with cancer in his area. It just goes to show Our brotherhood of bowhunters if full of caring loving people.

The Newspaper Link: http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008803190645

The Video Link: http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080318/VIDEO0901/80318163
Old 03-27-2008, 06:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: A Fellow Bowhunter gives back

Don't know why but the links didn't work for me.

I had the pleasure to meet this gentleman at Harrisburg myself. Seemed like a great guy.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:39 PM

Huh works for me Rob. Try this one click on the links in the first post: http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=263733
Old 03-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's an amazing story. There are some really great people out there.