Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Tresspasser caught on trail cam >

Tresspasser caught on trail cam

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tresspasser caught on trail cam

Old 03-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tresspasser caught on trail cam

they always come when we're at home watching TV or chasing our kids...

Once I caught a tresspasser..he walked right under me when I was in full snow camo...I said "hey" what are you doing?....He said....I'm lost...and I said..why are you holding a gun then?....I suggest you get out of here or prove that you know the land owner...

He tucked his tail between his legs and left...

[]
Old 03-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im surprised he didn't take the trail camera too.

He's looking right at it. [&:]

Just remember.... karma bites ya back!
Old 03-27-2008, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: lrhuntr

Im surprised he didn't take the trail camera too.

He's looking right at it. [&:]

Just remember.... karma bites ya back!
Karma is the last thing that thieving basturd would have to worry about if I caught him. He'd be shed hunting toothless & from a wheel chair next year.

How do you get any worse than a thieving tresspaser.[:@]
Old 03-27-2008, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

He'd be shed hunting toothless & from a wheel chair next year.
Thats how the Dark Side roles! [8D]

If I found out he was doing this i'd tie the shed off to a piss load black cats and wait in the distance for the sounds of firecrackers and high pitched squeals! Then you and a few buds teach em' how to properly score a shed.

Or you could do what magic said and build a pit trap. I mean then ya got the hole dug already.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Typical Buck

I hate tresspassers, plain and simple.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

truely ashame Diesel, at least his name is mud now.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tresspassers are the lowest form of life. A good old fashion ass kicking in the field would have been better than that crap fine. I really hope that everyone reading this realizes just how ****ty tresspassers are and if you yourself does tresspass or have in the past, think about what you are doing. I had about $1500 worth of tree stands and trail camera stolen one year, actually in just one weekend. Oh how I wished I would have ran into them in the woods.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

at least you caught him! and got a trespassing fine, if yo ucan prove any of those sheds are from bucks you routinely see on your property perhaps in a court of law/jury would convict him.....whatever I'd throw the book at him as much as I could.

go steal the sheds back and say he can't prove you stole em etc.....haha, at least you caught him, and something was known, next time convict him again!

I wonder what guys out there do to try and keep trespassers off their land?

Also I feel like many guys feel shed hunting isnt trespassing/stealing.....kinda like back int he day when guys just hunted all over, didnt get permission to hunt etc.....I feel like that's where were at right now with sheds, and lets face it folks a monster shed can command some bucks, and a WR shed certainly could!

I dont own any land, but some ideas Ive had were....posting a billboard on my land of caught/convicted trespassers, with their name.....pictures.....etc....kinda like a sex offender registry. Maybe set up a camera over it too so when its attempted to be vandalized by these guys we catch them again!

Also though of spike strips....for car tires etc...atvs........

Old 03-27-2008, 09:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

PS- we need to form a tresspasser brigade, would be a fun club to start in your area if you could fine enough landowners to take part...kinda if they drive past property etc....stop them etc...or call the landowern, course I suppose this is what good neighbors already do, but more of a group, maybe take the LOOP route home.....and just keep more of an eye out.

Old 03-27-2008, 10:17 PM
Typical Buck

I am glad the mofo was caught and prosecuted. I had a situation last season where I caught 2 trespassers on my leased land. I was returning from lunch and getting my camo on at the truck and heard 2 shots from the direction of my favorite stand. I came over the hill and a kid was dragging a buttonbuck out of the woods. I was furious and started to go off on him...and his dad came on his radio asking what he shot!

The duo started telling me that they had permission to hunt the land, and I asked what the owners name was...and they came up with Mr. Jones.

I had my cell phone in the truck, and by the time I got it from the truck, they dropped the doe and walked (ran) into the woods. What a father, and what a great lesson and ethics to teach your son. A week later I was in my stand and they came walking directly underneath me! This time I got down and followed them to their truck and called the warden. Turns out the kid had already had his hunting license revoked for shooting a man in the chest with 00 buck! Thought he heard a noise and shot into a bush...the noise was the man. I dont think the warden even did a thing to the father or son because they were neighbors!

Last weekend I put up over 150 posted signs on just about every other tree on property line.

Quick Reply: Tresspasser caught on trail cam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.