Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE >

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Old 03-23-2008, 05:56 AM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

I know how you feel, I too live in the city and can't shoot in my backyard at all. I can shoot about 14 yards in my basement, but it gets old. I can't wait to get outside and get rid of the cabin fever that builds up over the long winters.

I take my bow to work with me during the warmer months of the year and set up a 3-D deer target out back (50 acre field) and shoot during lunch hour. It keeps me sane. Turkey season will be here in a few more weeks.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, I am at work till April the 11th, I work in South America for a month at a time and am going to miss the opening of turkey season as well as I can't shoot the bowor anything else for that matter. At least I found this site and can see what you guys are gettingand takin pic's of. Thanks for sharing
Old 03-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Typical Buck

I am pretty lucky, I guess. We have a paper league every Tuesday or Thursday, and there are has been only a couple of weekends where there was not a 3D shoot of some sort since early January.