Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Not a good day...  UPDATE - today was a good day! >

Not a good day... UPDATE - today was a good day!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Not a good day... UPDATE - today was a good day!

Old 03-18-2008, 06:21 AM

Default RE: Not a good day...

Prayers are said for your wife and family. I wish her a speedy recovery.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am positive everything will turn out for the best with your wife. Put your faith in God! Know that your wife and your familiy are included in our prayers.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

My thoughts and prayers are with you LittleChief , I hope your wife will recover soon.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

If you get back on here any time soon, Little Chief, let me know where you're at if you're anywhere close to Cape Girardeau; you can PM me if you want. I saw you list Southeast Mo as home, and the only mall I can think of around here is here -- unless she went to Dyersburg or Jonesboro.

I'll help you out in any way we can. My wife's great at making dinners to bring over to families in time of need like this. May help you guys out with the kids situation so you're not having to eat out all the time. Let me know.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thoughts and Prayers for your wife and family, wishing for her speedy recovery.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

If you get back on here any time soon, Little Chief, let me know where you're at if you're anywhere close to Cape Girardeau; you can PM me if you want. I saw you list Southeast Mo as home, and the only mall I can think of around here is here -- unless she went to Dyersburg or Jonesboro.

I'll help you out in any way we can. My wife's great at making dinners to bring over to families in time of need like this. May help you guys out with the kids situation so you're not having to eat out all the time. Let me know.
Well said Greg! It shows your character and the type of family you all are. Kudo's to your family.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Chief, my prayers are with you guys.

Greg, class act! Kudos.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Not a good day... UPDATE

Guys,
Thanks so much for the kind words, warm wishes and prayers. They sure seemed to work. Last night, after viewing the results of aCAT scan, they said they were going to perform surgery this morning. After a battery of additional tests,they said todaythat they don't have to operate. She's bruised inside and out, but they say that she'll be okay. They actually let her come home, and we just got home a little while ago... just in time to light the candles on my daughters' birthday cake. It all turned out better than we could have hoped. Thanks again to everyone.

Also, to shawneeslinger and Greg/MO... I truly appreciate the offers for help. That was an awesome gesture on your parts. I sure am glad I ended up not needing the help though. You may have reconsidered, though, when you found out that I actually live in Millington, TN. I just still call Missouri home. Cape Girardeau is probably about a good 4 hours away. I don't even know how far away Illinois is. Still, I can't tell you how much that meant to my wife and I.

Now we just need some rest.... especially Beth. Thanks again to you all.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good to hear Chief.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:10 PM

That is good that she is getting better. I hope for a speedy recovery.

Quick Reply: Not a good day... UPDATE - today was a good day!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.