Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Elk archery

Old 03-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Spike

Default Elk archery

Where are all of the elk bowhunters?
I missed a bullat 10 yards.
Not proud of it.
Myxxxxxx got in the way.
And the smell of my arce after I shat myself.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Elk archery

Wow! I never miss. Course I've yet to shoot at one. Hunted them a few times. I'd much rather miss one then to not even have the opportunity, least I tell myself that, cause I plan to hit what I shoot at, and not having a chance to shoot means I don't have anything in my bag, be glad you got a chance at least. I really think mental toughness is huge in everything, but everyone misses, part of hunting, next time I hope you get that bull!

Old 03-04-2008, 11:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Elk archery

ORIGINAL: WOBhunter

Where are all of the elk bowhunters?
I missed a bullat 10 yards.
Not proud of it.
My hard-on got in the way.
And the smell of my arce after I shat myself.
Dude not trying to bust your bubble, but if I am reading your post right I might remind you this is a family site, and we have many kids and women who are archery hunters that visit here in the bowhunting section. So in the future you might just want to tone it down a bit. I myself am a die hard elk hunter who has grown up and lived all my life in elk country (Idaho). I have archery hunted them since I was 14 and the excitment has never left me. I too have missed some as well as been successful. I hope next time you connect instead of missing. And againplease keep you posts PG rated. Thanks idahoelkinstructor