Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 You guys are gonna cause me to fail >

You guys are gonna cause me to fail

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You guys are gonna cause me to fail

Old 03-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: You guys are gonna cause me to fail

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

I blame the parents.
I don't. It's not their fault they were brought up with societal influences that shaped them into the people they are.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

I blame the parents.
I don't. It's not their fault they were brought up with societal influences that shaped them into the people they are.
No, I believe you are wrong on this. Have you ever met the parents? I mean they make their kids sleep in cages, and work long hard hours in the sawmill, all so they can eat some Goldfish crackers for supper. If had to live in those conditions, I would have a hard time staying off of HuntingNet as well. How can you not blame the parents?
Old 03-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Claim The American with Disabilites Act--say you are an ADDICT to this forum....that will give you a two day extension.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:02 AM

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

Im supposed to be writing an essay over Free Enterprise for a scholarship application (like I even know what that is[&:]). But I cant seem to stay off here long enough to be on Microsoft Word enough to even get anything done................buts its all good...we know whats really important
I have plenty of papers written on this topic... maybe I should place them on ebay or something...
Old 03-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

No, I believe you are wrong on this. Have you ever met the parents? I mean they make their kids sleep in cages, and work long hard hours in the sawmill, all so they can eat some Goldfish crackers for supper. If had to live in those conditions, I would have a hard time staying off of HuntingNet as well. How can you not blame the parents?
What I'm saying is that even they were products of society thus cannot be blamed. Sometime somewhere someone hurt them somehow and that's why they force their children to work in sawmills for goldfish crackers, so they (the parents) are accountability free. Really, if you traceit allback, the Devil's to blame for everything including OKbow's forecasted failure.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:12 AM

OK good news guys...I got the essay done and turned in...I just made myself log off last night and I got it done in no time
Old 03-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Typical Buck

OK good news guys...I got the essay done and turned in...I just made myself log off last night and I got it done in no time
Man what a relief. I guess you aren't a product of a misguided society of delinquient parents after all. Good for you OKbowhunter, good for you.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good Job!!

Dan