Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The 07 Martin Pantera >

The 07 Martin Pantera

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The 07 Martin Pantera

Old 02-16-2008, 08:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default The 07 Martin Pantera

I will be checking one out this week and was wondering what "the Experts" on here who have shot or handled one thought about it. I have heard that martins are really loud is that true.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The 07 Martin Pantera

No it is not true they are not "loud" and actually are prety quiet....between me and two of my cousins wehave a Martin Cheetah, Bengal, and Pantera.

I own the Bengal so i am partial to it but i love the feel of shooting the Pantera.....it is super smooth and a very nice bow......you will not be dissappointed if you buy one.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you are told the Martins are noisy then you may be in for a pleasant surprise. I own a Pantera, but mine was custom built with Nitrous X cams on it. Not as smooth or easy to draw as the MPro cam, but quite a bit faster. The biggest difference between the Bengal and the Pantera is that the Pantera has an approximate A2A of 35", whereas the Bengal is 32". Either way, a smoother cam you're not likely to find.

And these bows perform very favorably against bows from other makers costing upwards of $300 more.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep....the M pro cams are absolutely awesome......i havent found to many bows to have a smoother drawthan mine....

the extra length on the pantera is nice but since i do a lot of ground blind hunting I needed something a little smaller so i got the Bengal......and for 400 $ theres no better deal!

the pantera is an awesome bow and you will love it!
Old 02-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

Had a Pantera & the only dislike was they are kind of heavy. Very smooth draw & hunting quiet right out of the box.