Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!! >

Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!!

Old 02-16-2008, 12:00 AM

Default RE: Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!!

That is awesome, bro. That hunt should be one to remember.

And like others have said, after all the things youve made and given away on here, you deserve it. Congrats!!!
Old 02-16-2008, 01:16 AM

Johny come lately here, but..Congratulations and have a hell of a time.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats. I'm just gladthat someone here won this package.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Shawn, Oh man you have got to be kidding me this just keeps getting better Cant wait to meet you as well it will be a blast im sure

Jeff it was a pleasure talking with you Icant wait to come over there, ill phone you very soon and we will get those dates scheduled. Thanks again....Oh and by the way i finnaly fell asleep around 3:00 am this morning and had to be at work at 6:00, im gassed
ORIGINAL: Smluchtel

I was with Jeff when we did the drawing today and also when he called you Dan. I could hear you screaming the through the phone . You definately sounded excited! You sound like a really great guy from what Mike has told me and what i have read from others. I can't wait to meet you and help you get the MO gobbler. It isn't posted on the website but as of last week we included GamPlan Gear's BowBat in the drawing so you will be getting one of those. Congrats man! Here is the link to the BowBat...

http://www.gameplangear.com/

Old 02-16-2008, 05:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I can handle two bows at once go ahead and send it and ill give one free Dink hug when you bring it over [8D]
ORIGINAL: Tuco

I got you a new bow for valentines day, and was going to give it you Saturday, guess I will just have to take it back. Congrats pal.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Any chance hunsucker's shooting a general now and you won a hand-me-down?

and on my death bed, I'll receive total consciousness, so I have that going for me.
Which is nice.

What's this I'm hearing? Dan is makig stuff and GIVING it away??????

****!!!!

Old 02-16-2008, 06:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Im a little freaked out right now, A couple hours ago i received a call on my cell while in the check out line at Walmart, It was Jeff, owner of Heartland Bowhunters (HB) I won the field staff drawing I cant believe this is happening. ill get a fully loaded Bowtech Guardian and a dozen victory arrows along with a fully guided and videoed Turkey hunt with the boys at HB in Kansas city Mo. Im beside myself, and dam near shouted out loud in the store One hour later i get a call from no other than Mike Hunsucker to extend his congrats I missed my turn three times trying to go to Harbor freight after the first call ,and missed my interstate exit on the way home after Mike called and had to take the long way, my head is swimming folks. Any of you Guys from HB, if your reading this, you made a dream come true, im looking forward to meeting you guys and hunting for some Mo birds. I got a feeling a sleepless night is in order
I dont know if Hb will do this again but if they do i highly recomend getting the field staff membership and a chance in the drawing, it was the best coin i ever spent Thanks Guys!! Me and Hunsucker are gonna have a gun show [&:][8D]

Alright Dan you get to hunt with Hunsucker They better get a extra big blind for your hands and Hunsucker's Guns[:-]

And a new Bow to boot, WOW
Old 02-16-2008, 07:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well aint't you the sh!t!! Very Good, glad to hear it, man that is some exciting stuff...and yes I'm very jealous. Can't wait for the full report after the hunt!
Old 02-16-2008, 07:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

That would be ok by me, im not loosing no matter what
ORIGINAL:
Ok ill cave in here, I did make Mobow a free bloodrock actually two, one got stolen via USPS [:@]I had made my mind up a long time ago that if he ever killed a buck, i would do that for him, it was worth the entertainment he provided all that time and the ribbing he hashed out [8D]
Germ: They Dont make a blind that big for those two objects Thats why we have to go in using natural ground blinds [8D]
GMMAT

Any chance hunsucker's shooting a general now and you won a hand-me-down?

and on my death bed, I'll receive total consciousness, so I have that going for me.
Which is nice.

What's this I'm hearing? Dan is makig stuff and GIVING it away??????
****!!!!

Old 02-16-2008, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats!

Quick Reply: Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.