Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!! >

Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!!

Old 02-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!!

Im a little freaked out right now, A couple hours ago i received a call on my cell while in the check out line at Walmart, It was Jeff, owner of Heartland Bowhunters (HB) I won the field staff drawing I cant believe this is happening. ill get a fully loaded Bowtech Guardian and a dozen victory arrows along with a fully guided and videoed Turkey hunt with the boys at HB in Kansas city Mo. Im beside myself, and dam near shouted out loud in the store One hour later i get a call from no other than Mike Hunsucker to extend his congrats I missed my turn three times trying to go to Harbor freight after the first call ,and missed my interstate exit on the way home after Mike called and had to take the long way, my head is swimming folks. Any of you Guys from HB, if your reading this, you made a dream come true, im looking forward to meeting you guys and hunting for some Mo birds. I got a feeling a sleepless night is in order
I dont know if Hb will do this again but if they do i highly recomend getting the field staff membership and a chance in the drawing, it was the best coin i ever spent Thanks Guys!! Me and Hunsucker are gonna have a gun show [&:][8D]
Old 02-15-2008, 01:31 PM

Default RE: Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!!

Congrats Man!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 01:32 PM

ALL RIGHT DANO!!!!!!!!!!!! Man alive........I just jumped right the hell outta my chair and gave a holler!!! I am so incredibly happy for you bro!!!!

And just think.....YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOOT THAT DAMNED OLD NASTY MATHEWS ANYMORE!!!!

Man alive...this is WAAAAAYYYYY cool!! Congrats bro....congrats.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Blood..

don't forget your sleeveless T's. i think thats how they all do it down there.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Dominant Buck

There IS justice.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Dink.....Congratulations. Nice guys DO finish first.

Old 02-15-2008, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats man!! Why do you need a knew bow? Can't you just strangle the birds with yourbigfingers??? Sorry I couldn't resist. Seriously, congrats that's AWESOME!!
Old 02-15-2008, 01:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

you guys crack me up My son will receive the Q2, Ill sell his Parker and get my youngest son a good youth bow

Duke, i have plenty of sleeveless shirts ill pack a few.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:48 PM

Should be lots of fun, the BH guys seem great, have fun buddy!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dan,

I couldn't have been more happy to find out that one of the guys on HNI won the hunt with us! Im looking forward to meeting you and puttin the smackdown on some longbeards! We need to get the bow to you so you can get it set up and shooting straight for the hunt! I can't wait for this spring! I imagine you will be hunting with Jeff, Shawn and myself. Should be a great time...

To answer your question above, we will be doing another giveaway. I dont know any details of it yet, but i do know that the prize will most likely be sometime quite a bit bigger and it may be a deer hunt instead of a turkey hunt. Im sure the info will be put on our website when we figure it out!

Now get me your bow specs and that picture of you with the HB hat so we can get it up on the site!

Congrats again buddy.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Got a call from Heartland Bowhunters, I won!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.