Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Why would somebody tease me this way? >

Why would somebody tease me this way?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Why would somebody tease me this way?

Old 02-12-2008, 10:19 AM

Default RE: Why would somebody tease me this way?

Hell, I dunno....I'm still waiting on that call for the first time......I have no idea what that call is like.....

The hide was supposed to be back from the tanners last week.......I'm so very hopeful......Chomping at the bit, actually.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just looked at the reciept from my Taxi and the finish date isn't until August! [&:]

You know what.....Taxi's should move up completion dates on Customers mounts if the pay it off in advance...that would give you more of an incentive to pay for it and you could bump someone back!

When I get a call from my Taxi that my 8-Point Buck is done and ready to be picked up I can't wait to get it and usually run around trying to get the last of the money together to pay it off and get my Deer out of hock! This year I'm doing better and have it 2/3 paid for already!...I might even see if he would sell me that beautiful Mulie Mount that no one has picked up and paid for the past 2 years?
Old 02-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

It could be worse, you could be Schutlzy with his bear[&:]

I still feel bad for him about that.

I haven't gotten ho-hum about it yet, nor do I ever think I will. If I do, then I shouldn't have gotten it mounted IMO. This year is the first time I ever left the rack with the taxidermist. I only got to enjoy it for a couple of days before I dropped it off, so I am really anxious to get my mount back and get to enjoy it again. I am hoping to have it June or July, but I am guessing.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

i didnt forget the story Jeff i just been looking forward to seeing the mount!

mine from this year is gunna look plain silly if/when i take bigger/older bucks with big swelled necks...just dont see a whole lot of early season bucks mounted...just makes him more special!

man you really got me all excited and thinking about him on my wall now!

make sure you post up the pics!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh yeah.....I remember about Shultzy's Bear horror story! [:@]

Man I get mad just thinking about that! [&:]

MoBow......it is a rush to go and pick up your mount after it has been away at the Taxi for so long....and it looks even better after it has be cleaned and tanned and mounted so nicely....dang you guys got me all worked up about getting my Deer back and I have 6 more months to go!
Old 02-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

huntingson...i only got to hold my rack as i drug him from the woods!! i know your pain!! i have to look at my pics daily just to get by!! i took the cape and head to the meat locker and stored it there while the butcher processed the meat...from there it went home for a few hours...showed him off to a few friends..then straight to the taxi he went...i coulda took them, but with me being away at college and him being 20 minutes from home and 45 minutes from school, i figured it was best to leave them there....and they are probably safer at his place! i already had 1 euro mount fall from the wall...magically...
Old 02-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't have to wait in line or for a call.... When mine goes "in" it is always next
Old 02-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeye

I don't have to wait in line or for a call.... When mine goes "in" it is always next
I've got a paper cut if you want to pour some lemon juice on it. How about kicking my dog? Want to do that too?
Old 02-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man VirginiaShadow I would like to have her in my blind! It would be a Duck blind though, To much movement for the deer blind[8D]! YEA BABY!!!!!!! QUACK<QUACK!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 02-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Typical Buck

is that taxidermist by any chance related to MeanV ???

Frank

Quick Reply: Why would somebody tease me this way?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.