Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

XI

Old 01-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default XI

Quick question-- Do you guys know anything about XI bows???
Old 01-27-2008, 09:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: XI

That was the last compound I owned. I shoot a recurve now but I absolutely loved my XI!
Old 01-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

They used to have some great bows,then they had some really bad bows that would come apart,literally and even break in half.They didn't take care of their customers or dealers and now they are history.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TFOX

They used to have some great bows,then they had some really bad bows that would come apart,literally and even break in half.They didn't take care of their customers or dealers and now they are history.
Pretty close to both our homes too!

Dan
Old 01-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Pretty close to both out homes too!

Dan
What?
Old 01-27-2008, 10:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Pretty close to both out homes too!

Dan
What?
Typo!What I meant was they were made pretty close to both our homesNorth of you, East of me. Actually a few of the guys from XIhung out at my shop and shot indoor leagues in the winter time.

Dan
Old 01-27-2008, 10:29 PM

I seen a few come apart at world, national and state 3D tournaments. I can remember one of there pro's who always came with 3 back up bows because he never could get through a week end with one bow. TFOX do you know who I'm talking about. Tru- Ball has a release named after him.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

They are REAL close to me.Escalade sports was the owner of XI and now owns bear/jennings.I used to drive right by them on my way to work so there were ALOT of XI's floating around this area.

There is actually a shop on the same corner lot with Escalade that sells,Hoyt,PSE.They used to sell Jennings.At 1 time they were in the same building.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bowdoc1

I seen a few come apart at world, national and state 3D tournaments. I can remember one of there pro's who always came with 3 back up bows because he never could get through a week end with one bow. TFOX do you know who I'm talking about. Tru- Ball has a release named after him.

Are you talking about the Chappy Boss?
Old 01-27-2008, 10:39 PM

Thats right

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.