Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

XI

Old 01-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: XI

I didn't know that,just an educated quess.It was either that or "king george".

I actually have one of those I need to sell. (chappy boss)
Old 01-27-2008, 10:49 PM

I can't remember it's been a long time but I think his name was Champel ( chappy) He shot the first perfect 3d round at a national. That was before ever seen are meet George. See I'm old and been around a long time.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:08 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: TFOX

They used to have some great bows,then they had some really bad bows that would come apart,literally and even break in half.They didn't take care of their customers or dealers and now they are history.
Do you know what some decent ones could sell for?
Old 01-28-2008, 07:16 AM

Team Va has the old XI Legacy, he has killed several deer with it, it is fast!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 07:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Probably next to nothing....and I am not trying to be mean. Bow depreciation is so fast as to be almost ridiculous. Only a few companies' bows actually hold their value past the first year they are on the market.

Five or six years ago I tried to sell an XI Paragon on Ebay for $100 in new condition. It never sold. Now, granted, the Paragon was mid-priced for their lineup but still.....
Old 01-28-2008, 07:48 AM

I have an XI legacy for sale as we speak. It has been a great bow to me, very fast, but a little long.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:50 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

Probably next to nothing....and I am not trying to be mean. Bow depreciation is so fast as to be almost ridiculous. Only a few companies' bows actually hold their value past the first year they are on the market.

Five or six years ago I tried to sell an XI Paragon on Ebay for $100 in new condition. It never sold. Now, granted, the Paragon was mid-priced for their lineup but still.....
Yeah I really didn't know, my girlfriend's dad has 4 XI's he's wanting to sell and didn't know what to price them at.

They are all in decent shape I'm pretty sure.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: englum_06

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

Yeah I really didn't know, my girlfriend's dad has 4 XI's he's wanting to sell and didn't know what to price them at.

They are all in decent shape I'm pretty sure.
Any bow that is 4 years old or older is hard to get any money out of. Much less a bow that you can longer get parts for.

Dan
Old 01-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Are we talking Evansville Ind. ?? Im 35 miles from it MeanV2, where are you located at??
ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

They used to have some great bows,then they had some really bad bows that would come apart,literally and even break in half.They didn't take care of their customers or dealers and now they are history.
Pretty close to both out homes too!

Dan
What?
Typo!What I meant was they were made pretty close to both our homesNorth of you, East of me. Actually a few of the guys from XIhung out at my shop and shot indoor leagues in the winter time.

Dan
Old 01-28-2008, 02:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

45 miles west of Evansville!! Small world!

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.