Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What every hunter needs >

What every hunter needs

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What every hunter needs

Old 01-27-2008, 07:03 AM

Default RE: What every hunter needs

dont see the need for it.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with what Paul said....There are so many Archery Products on the market today when you think about it how much do we really need....Let see..

1,Bow
2,Bow string
3,Arrow(s)

This is all a person really needs to bow hunt.But we as consumers buy buy and buy if we think we need it or not,if your like me you got su cked into this when you started shooting bow,go thru your drawer's,boxes,closets and look at all the stuff we have bought that we dont need or use......
America ya gota love it.........
Old 01-27-2008, 07:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

what do you want to bet they stole that idea from Rob/Pa, they had to of seen the pics of Rob on crutches shooting his bow [8D], then it clicked, what if...................sorry crip, im just sayin
Old 01-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Paul, I have to agree with you. It might work, and should be tried before slammed. However, I do question what would happen when you release. I think there could be a problem with the forward energy being grounded. I would like to get a product out on the market this year and I would expect to get some flack from alot of hunters, at the same time I expect alot of hunters to say "Wow, why didn't I think of that?"
Old 01-27-2008, 10:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think it's a bit much!
Old 01-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

I saw that somewhere the other day and let out a chuckle

Dan
Old 01-27-2008, 11:40 AM
dws

It will always be junk and not needed until a certain bow company buys them out and sells them for twice as much. Then we will all need two or three of them. Only kidding guys.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:42 AM
Typical Buck

It seems to me that this would really hinder proper form. Based on how the length of the monopod is set, you may find that due to a small dip in the ground or a bump, you don't achieve the proper bow arm position. This could and probably will lead to a messed up anchor and a number of other factors to compensate.

I will not knock them for trying to make some money, but proper form and accuracy is about getting the proper tension in your upper body. This seems that under optimal conditions (i.e. shooting at a range) that might be possible, but in the field, it seems pretty unlikely.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not big on gimmicks of the hype of the next best thing. (although I did cave in with the 2 blade Rage BH hype.) You never know this product might help a person be able to shoot who with out it might not be able to shoot due to a physical disability!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Another thing to try making bow hunting easier. Unbelievable!!

Quick Reply: What every hunter needs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.