Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who is the leader in bow technology right now? >

Who is the leader in bow technology right now?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who is the leader in bow technology right now?

Old 01-21-2008, 07:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Who is the leader in bow technology right now?

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

My thoughts ..... last year I got into the 21st century and bought a Drenalin. I absolutely love it, by the way. Previously I had a 15 year old set-up. I have been watching bow technology for the last 2 years, and in my little experience, Bowtech stand above all as of 2008 as far as advancements ....IMO
I Agree Tony! I have been in Archery for 40+ years I have owned Martin, Pearson, Bear, PSE, High Country, Jennings, Parker,Oregon, Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech,and the list could go on. Bowtech has undoubtedly took more strides in bow design than I have seen in the short few years of their existence

Every time I have thought they couldn't raise the Bar they have

Dan
Old 01-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

My thoughts ..... last year I got into the 21st century and bought a Drenalin. I absolutely love it, by the way. Previously I had a 15 year old set-up. I have been watching bow technology for the last 2 years, and in my little experience, Bowtech stand above all as of 2008 as far as advancements ....IMO
I Agree Tony! I have been in Archery for 40+ years I have owned Martin, Pearson, Bear, PSE, High Country, Jennings, Parker,Oregon, Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech,and the list could go on. Bowtech has undoubtedly took more strides in bow design than I have seen in the short few years of their existence

Dan
If I could afford it, I would definitely get me a Bowtech .....
Old 01-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Dan
Tony just a brown noser[8D]
Old 01-21-2008, 08:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

Dan
Said in Germ's caveman lingo: Germ just jealous Tony not say Ross
Old 01-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Dan
Well if you had a ROSS, you would not want a bowtech
Giant Nontypical

Put that Mathews on E-bay ... Thats one thing you can say about them..they sell very well there!

Or pass the collection plate an extra time or two...[:-]
Giant Nontypical

Dan
Tony, I have always spent more money on my gear than I shouldIn 03 I bought the Mathews Flagship bow, 2-Hoyts, 1- High Country, and 2 Bowtechs, After shooting those bows for approx. amonth. I got rid of all but 2I still go shoot the top offerings every year,but I have yet to find anything that fits and shoots for me like my Bowtechs

I have always shot what I thought was best[8D]

I don't have to settle for anything else

Dan
Old 01-21-2008, 08:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

This right here is all I'm sayin'.

You can get mad about it, make all the excuses you want, cry in your cereal, beat the kids, or poke out the eyeballs of your quiksilver voodoo doll... You can maybe make yourself feel better by knowing you paid twice as much as I did. You can buy a bigger truck to make up for your bow's "inadequacy."

But, as they say,the proof's in the pudding. And I could make it go faster if I wanted. How ya like them apples?

HCA Power.

Zing Pow baby.

Zing muthaflippin' Pow!
Old 01-21-2008, 08:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dan
Well if you had a ROSS, you would not want a bowtech
I shoot the bow that they copied [:-]Mathews

You gotta admit, they remind you of a Mathews .... that's a good thing, BTW

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Or pass the collection plate an extra time or two...[:-]
Bob, you offering to contribute to getting the preacher a new bow to add to his collection?

Tony, I have always spent more money on my gear than I shouldIn 03 I bought the Mathews Flagship bow, 2-Hoyts, 1- High Country, and 2 Bowtechs, After shooting those bows for approx. amonth. I got rid of all but 2I still go shoot the top offerings every year,but I have yet to find anything that fits and shoots for me like my Bowtechs

I have always shot what I thought was best[8D]

I don't have to settle for anything else
Dan
Dan, if I could, I would ... there was a day I would be able to buy 'em like that .....nomo
Old 01-21-2008, 08:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

This right here is all I'm sayin'.

You can get mad about it, make all the excuses you want, cry in your cereal, beat the kids, or poke out the eyeballs of your quiksilver voodoo doll... You can maybe make yourself feel better by knowing you paid twice as much as I did. You can buy a bigger truck to make up for your bow's "inadequacy."

But, as they say,the proof's in the pudding. And I could make it go faster if I wanted. How ya like them apples?

HCA Power.

Zing Pow baby.

Zing muthaflippin' Pow!
I shot that bad-boy, Fran ...... it kinda .... scares me let's see if they start blowing up ....... I think HCA would win for most improved .... they really stepped up their game ... Bowtech started high ...sounds like another thread .....

Quick Reply: Who is the leader in bow technology right now?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.